Chapter 7

I sigh as Dan and I stroll into English. We sit near the back again. Phil Lester never sits in the front with the, ugh, nerds. We sit comfortably, that is until.

"Alright, class. Time for a seating plan." No. No, no, no. I hate seating plans. You are forced into sitting next to god awful people that probably eat their own boogers. "Alright, Zoe in the front next to Caspar. Alfie next to Felix behind them. Joe next to Tanya after them. Marcus next to Tyler over on the other side of the room. Troye next to Connor behind Marcus and Tyler. Finally, Dan next to Phil by the window."

Window? Oh no. Not the window. Sun and vampires do not mix. "Um, miss, do you perhaps think I could sit...anywhere, but next to the window?" She shakes her head.

"I'd have to change around the whole room. Sorry, Phil, but suck it up." I groan, me and Dan both standing up and going next to the window. I look out of it, actually praying that it stays cloudy for the rest of the year. Too bad that the sun in simply blinding today. I bite my lip, my leg bouncing up and down anxiously. Dan must have taken notice as he leans up to my ear and whispers.

"Phil, you'll be fine. It's supposed to cloud over today. It said so on the news."

"That doesn't mean anything, Dan. It could happen and possibly lead to my death." I look back at him. "I don't wanna die yet."

He nods, looking back at the board after being yelled at by the teacher. I sigh looking at the sunlight slowly making its way across the top of my desk.

After a bit, I start to get drowsy, nodding off randomly. I yawn silently, resting my chin in my hand and my elbow on the desk. I eventually decide that that position is not comfortable and switch to just putting my hands on my desk. Phil, you're a goddamn fucking imbecile when you're tired. I scream, having a trail of sunlight dance across the top of my hand. I hiss, pulling it back and inspecting it. Dan looks at me fearfully.

"Fucking hell!" I bite my lip, looking down at the second, almost third, degree burns on my hand. Blisters everywhere.

"Oh my god, Phil, are you alright?" Dan looks at me seriously. I hiss again, shaking my hand a little.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." I look back down at it, the blisters starting to go away and the skin healing. Dan looks at me in awe.

"Wow. You can heal, like, really fast" I chuckle, despite all the pain I'm feeling

"I guess so." I shake my hand again, fully healed. "Ah, that's better" I open and close my hand, getting used to the feeling of scar tissue.

Well, good thing we've got PE next. Finally, a class I'm good at.

Merry Christmas everyone! As a Christmas present from me, I gave you all a new chapter! Yay! Anyway, I hope you all got everything you asked for. Next chapter is going to have a LOT of action in it. SPOILER ALERT. Also, I didn't edit this so it probably sucks. Oh well. I'll see you later, my Phanbabies.

-Cassie