Chapter 20

⬆️ And in today's episode of 'Where did this come from and why the hell haven't I seen it before?'⬆️

Dan and Phil, a couple hours after their talk with the vampire king, decided that they would go visit this so called PJ in the infirmary.

Phil was as curious as a newborn kitten on the entire situation. Why would a werewolf bite Charlie? Why would Charlie bite PJ? Was PJ going to be okay? How was Chris taking all of this? Phil frowned at the thoughts, holding Dans hand a bit tighter.

"Phil?" The much smaller boy asked from beside him "Are you okay? You seem kinda upset..." He trailed off, causing Phil to smile at him endearingly.

"Yes, love, I'm okay" he leaned down, kissing the top of Dans head "I'm just thinking is all"

"Oh," Dan giggled "Okay, Philly."

Soon enough, the pair drew near the palace's hospital, both sighing before entering the large metal doors.

"Hi, um, is there a PJ Liguori here?" Phil asked a rather prissy looking vampire behind the desk, her smiling somewhat flirtingly at the prince before nodding.

"Yes, sweetheart, he's in room 4" she winked, causing both boys to frown and Phil to stand taller

"I'm taken" he stated simply, Dan waving passive aggressively at the girl before skipping along after Phil, counting room numbers with the punk before finding the right one.

"Pj?" Phil asked softly, carefully pushing the door open following a soft 'come in'.

Inside the nearly all white room, lied a pale boy with forrest green eyes and curly brown hair on a stiff looking hospital bed, hands clasped over his stomach with a small smile

"Well, isn't it nice to see you again, Phil. The last time I saw you, you were a little baby" PJ said fondly before coughing, Dan smiling sadly at the boy.

"You look very.... Icky" he said quietly, halfway clinging to Phil as he smiled softly, PJ chuckling weakly

"Tell me about it" he smiled at the pair before tilting his head curiously "Would you like anything?"

"Actually, yes" Phil said quietly, sitting in the chair across from PJs bed, Dan happily takin a seat in his lap as he wrapped his arms around the pastel boy's slim waist. "We were wondering if you knew why Charlie bit you"

Pj smiled sadly with a nod.

"Well, boys. I do hope you've got a bit of time set aside because this is a doozie"

Yo, yo, yo, I'm back after a million years.

So I actually have (somewhat) of a plain on how this books going to end! Yes! Gonna be full of plot twists (I think) so prepare!

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night,

-Cassie