My Mate Rejected Me

BOOK 1: My Mate Rejected Me
BOOK 2: My Love Left Me

Another thing to know, I don't know when I edit my books. I will make some changes I thought was too stupid or doesn't feel right anymore, because I was a young teenager when I wrote this book. If you can't understand or don't like my books, then you don't have to read it. It was your choice to check  my book out. I only writing for fun, my career is not becoming a writer. I am going into Pharmacy Technician program.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Enjoy this chapter if you can.

------------------------------------

(Two years ago)

I slam my alarm clock to turn it off, and slowly rose up carefull, because of the beating my mother gave to me last night, drunk like usual. Carefully, I swing my legs over the side of my bed and whimper in pain. As I took my time to walk over to my bathroom, I took a glance at myself in the mirror. Light brown hair and grey eyes with blue rings around them.

After stripping out of my clothes, I grab my razor blades and head in the steamy shower. Hot water hitting against my bare skin felt nice and relaxing. Taking the razor blades, I cut my arms, three cuts each, the only pain I can handle even though my arms will heal in a few hours.

Getting out, I heard a loud growl came from the other bedroom across from mine and knew exactly who it was. My dearest mother.

"Cheyenne! Get your fucking ass down here, right now!" I flinch at her volume, having that feeling, my little sister told her another lie.

I got dressed quickly, putting on a plain purple sleeve shirt and put on a grey band t-shirt over it, then a huge sweater with ripped dark jeans. The amount of upper body layers are because my mother would always beat me before school.

I ran to my mother's room, dreadfully afraid of what she would do to me this time. When I got to her door, I knocked lightly with my uncontrollable, shaky hands.

"Come in, you whore!" I stepped into the bedroom and saw my mother drinking again, glaring at me with her glossy eyes. "Well, well, well, the slut has finally arrived," she said and came wobbling towards my direction, stopped to only leave a few inches gap between us.

She slapped me across the face, which was sure to leave a red mark. She yelled and cursed everything in my way, telling me, I am disgrace daughter. "How dare you! Trying to steal your sister's boyfriend, you ugly slut!"

I was completely baffled. Why would my sister lie about that?

"But mother, I'm not trying to steal her boyfriend, she is lying to you," I spoke speechless.

My mother narrow hers eyes at me and latches out again. "Why would you even dare to lie about your sister like that? You disrepectful child!" With that she punched me in my abdomen. The layers of clothing did nothing to muffle the pain. "Your father would of been so ashamed of you."

I looked away, holding in my tears and nodded. She punched me in the stomach again and growled in anger, you can almost hear her pain. "How dare you remind me about your father! This is what you get, you whore!" For the third time, she punch me in the stomach again, which is now going to leave me many painful bruises today.

I coughed out in pain. I can't believe that Stacy, my own sister, would lie to mom about that! "Mother, may I please go to school now?" I begged softly.