The Escape to Asgard

Start from the beginning

"Oh

"Oh..you saw it?"

"How could I not?! Why don't you drive it?!"

"Too much attention."

"So?!"

"I don't like attention."

"But the car!"

I laughed. "It's just a car."

"No! It isn't! How do you have that?!"

"My dad bought it for me... when I turned fifteen..."

"Dude. You guys must be loaded!"

"Could you please quiet down?"

"Why?"

"I don't want people to know about my parents' money. It's better that no one knows."

"Okay..." Mr. Anderson walked in and Kyle and I turned to the screen. After class I looked at Kyle, I'd noticed he'd been having trouble keeping up but really looked like he was trying.

"Do you want help with science? Because I basically know everything they teach in highschool."

"Uh..Yeah... Help would be great." He smiled.

"Cool. After school? My place?"

"Sounds good."

"Kay. See you later."

I didn't have class with anyone I like til after lunch. At lunch I sat with Abbi and Kyle. We talked but nothing really important was said. We were all going to meet at my house after school.

"Wow, kyle. good for you, taking on a couple charity cases."

I looked up and saw Marisa. Fuck.

All three of us didn't say anything. Not stooping to her level, that is until her next comment at least...

"The poor girl and the fatherless liar."

"She has a dad," Kyle and Abbi said.

"Have you met him?"

Abbi said yes but Kyle said no.

"See? she's your best friend why wouldn't she lie to make you look good?"

I stood. "Marisa. Just leave."

"Whyisit so important to lie about having a father? Abbi is completely fine with everyone knowing her dad is inprison.'

"I have a dad! That's why! and you need to back the fuck off my friend because I am this close to ruining your perfect little face."

"How about we do a little poll? Who here believes Toni Miller AKA Brainiac slash liar has a dad? show of hands?"

one or two people raised their hands.

"See?"

I dove over the table. tackling her to the ground. "I have been so ready to snap. Marisa. You picked the wrong fucking day to mess with me." I punched her in the face once but by then kyle pulled me away before I could do more damage. I glared at him. "Fuck off and let me kill this fucking bitch."