The Escape to Asgard

(A/NIhave recently watched ThorTheDarkworld--dontworryI'mnotgoingtosayhowitends--butfranklyitleftalotofquestionsforme...SoinTHISstorywe'rebasically not goingintothemoviec$ . SoI'mmakingLokiKing. SogetoverHe'smy favorite and if that makes me evil then nanaaaa!! XP)

Chapter Twelve.

Abbi met me outside of my house and we walked to school.

"So what happened with Kyle?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, really. We hung out. He... He knows what I'm going through, and it was easier to talk to him about it."

"You know you can talk to me babe."

"Yeah, I know... Anywhore. We went to the beach and then went to my place, then we both left and I went to the hospital. I fell asleep there so I didn't get to text you."

She nodded. "Well is he cool? What else did you talk about? For Odin's sake girl spill!!"

I chuckled, "He seems cool...he's nice. We talked about where we lived before here and what we want to do after we finish school. That's really it."

"What did you do at the beach?"

"Just sat and watched the waves..."

"Aaawwe!! Wouldn't it be awesome if he asked you out?"

"Abs! It isn't like that."

"But what if it is?!"

"We're at school. Let's talk about my nonexistent love life later."

She smiled. "Okay."

I saw Kyle outside of school and waved, he came over. "Hey, Toni."

"Hey, Kyle, this is Abbi, my bestest friend in the world." I said wrapping my arms around her.

Kyle smiled. "Nice to meet you Abbi. And it's good to see you in good spirits, Toni. You look better today."

"I'm feeling a little better."

"Yeah and no thanks to me. Thanks for bringing my friend back Kyle," Abbi said, looking at Kyle.

He nodded sheepishly. "Didn't really do anything."

"Well whatever it was...it worked."

"Let's all go to class!" I said, noticably changing the subject.

Abbi and I parted at the door and Kyle and I walked to our science class. He sat at my usually empty table with me. People noticed. People whispered.

"Do you want to do something after school? Abbi is invited. We could all go to the beach or something."

"I'm in, I'll talk to Abbi at lunch." I smiled.

"By the way. Nicecar!" (Just wanted to show it again 😍🤤🤤)