Let Me Paint You

Beginne am Anfang

"The head sh-should be facing the birth canal?" He answered and I smiled at him with a little nod- I liked him.

"That's right." Brian nodded. "But Mr. Bulsara told me that his baby hasn't flipped upside down yet. Can anyone tell me what it'd be called if she didn't flip before birth?" He looked around and several hands shot up. "Marcus?"

"The baby would come out bottom first which is called a breech birth." The boy nodded and Brian wrote the term on the board- this was scaring me a bit.

"Brian, I'm not comfortable with this." I whispered while I grabbed onto his forearm.

"We're almost done, don't worry." He patted my arm and I looked at the ground- well, my belly.

Brian and the kids continued pointing out things that were wrong with my baby- she wasn't even out yet and people were already telling her that there was something wrong with her. The class ended rather quickly then I got out of there as quickly as I could- I didn't want to be there anymore because it was scaring me a bit.

"Jim? I'm home!" I called while I walked into the house. "Honey, I had an awful day!" I continued calling while I took my winter gear off.

"Would painting make you feel better?" My boyfriend asked while he walked into the entrance way.

"A little bit. Why?" I pouted while Jim walked me up the stairs.

"I bought some body paint." Jim smiled and I giggled. "You were talking about it and I remembered how fun it was, I wanted you to paint me again." He walked into our room and he laid on his belly- propped up on a bunch of pillows. "There's paint on the bedside table." He muttered while he took his old t-shirt off.

"I can see that." I smiled while I straddled his bum. "I love you." I kissed the nape of his neck and he squirmed.

I gently rubbed Jim's back then I opened the small containers of paint. I grabbed one of the thick brushes and I dipped it in the black paint.

"Did you bring up water?" I whispered while I painted little black hills.

"I did, it's in those cups on the bedside table, love." Jim turned his head and he smiled.

I hummed while I painted a little sunset on my boyfriend's back. He would quietly giggle when I painted his sides- he was ticklish.

"Jim, move again, I fucking dare you to move again." I gently pulled his hair and he laughed.

Jim laid still for me and he let me finish the sky. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I took a photo, once everything was done.

"See?" I hummed while I showed him the photo. "I'll show it to my students and they won't even know that I had a raging boner the whole time." I laughed while I rolled into my spot.

"Let me paint your belly." Jim whispered while he spread his hand on the covered mound.

"No, I'm bloated today." I bit my bottom lip while I rubbed the bottom of my belly.

"Freddie, you aren't bloated. Let me paint your belly, you painted my back so it's my turn." The older man started to pull of my jumper and I groaned, loudly, at him. "I love you." He hummed while he threw the clothing article over his shoulder.

"Whatever." I muttered while Jim straddled my thighs. "Don't stare at her, she's very shy." I giggled when he started staring- trying to find something to paint.

"Her Father is allowed to stare at her." Jim retorted while he started to do a yellow circle in the middle of my stomach- with my belly button in the middle of the circle. "Isn't that right, baby girl? You're okay with Daddy looking at you every once and a while, right?" He cooed while he gently scratched at the sides of my belly.