"So what are we waiting for?? Chair is waiting for you..." Aamna said from behind and he gave a big smile and ran to give her a big hug.

"And this chair belongs to Yahya not me" he said smiling.

"And I've always said that this position is only yours" Yahya said entering and giving me a thumbs up sign. He went and gave him a huge hug. "Please Arhaan, this was yours and always will be" he said and made him sat on the chair.

He was smiling and seeing him smile made me cry. This was the moment I was waiting for, his smile, his real smile...and this was my cue to enter. I quickly went to the other room and lit the candle on the cake.

"Congratulations and Celebrations we want the whole world to know that we are proud of you..." Everyone was happy and smiling. I kept the cake in front of him and motioned him to cut. He cut the cake and got up and made ate with his hands.

"It's not only you, who can give surprises" he said with a devilish grin. And now I was confused. He motioned me to turn around and I gasped.

"Sani...." Tears were flowing out.

"Ri..." She said and ran towards me. We both hugged each other and were crying.

"Sani...I missed you sooo much. I'm so sorry that I didn't even contacted you."

"Shhh...all forgiven and forgotten. I'm happy for you both" She said and wiped away my tears. We hugged again. Rehan also came.

"Sanya and Aamna, she's all yours but make sure to bring her back on time" Arhaan said coming forward.

"Sure..." Sanya and Aamna replied.

"Now, it's your turn" he said and I frowned. He slowly turn me around and blind folded me. "Promise me you'll not open your eyes until I say, even if they remove your blind fold" he said and kissed my cheeks making me blush.

"Promise" I whispered.

Soon I was stuffed in the car and they took me somewhere. Truly speaking, now I totally understand how Arhaan felt at that time when I blind folded him. And after that whatever they told me I did, without opening my eyes.

After they finished doing what not with me they again stuffed me in the car and took me somewhere. After sometime the car door opened and Arhaan helped me in getting out.

"Enjoy..." They both shouted and I could hear the distant sound of the car, meaning they drove off!! He was holding my hands and we both were walking slowly.

"Mahira say bismillah and enter" he said and I did still confused. I heard the sound of the door being closed. O.M.A. where did he brought me. Soon he picked me up in bridal style and I was clutching his shirt tightly. I was sure that my red cheeks were fully visible.

After a while he put me down and again I heard the sound of the door closing.

"Arhaan where are we??" I asked.

"Shhhh..." He whispered slowly in my ears making my heart stop!! He took out my blind fold and it took a second to adjust my eyes. When I looked, second time I gasped!!

I was standing in his room which was fully decorated with flowers and candles, the lights were dim. I turned around to find him leaning on the door.

"Arhaan what is all this??" I asked him.

"I never gave you this opportunity" he said.

"No issues...O.M.G you're wearing our wedding Suit" I said placing my hands over my mouth. He laughed

"Not only me. You are also wearing your wedding dress" he said pointing at me. I looked my self from top to bottom, then I quickly went near the dresser and again looked at myself. Yup, I was wearing my wedding dress!!!