Chapter 19

I woke up got freshen up and did my ablution...Allah when this guy will learn to wake up by himself??? I went to his room..."Assalamualaikum..get up Arhaan..it's fajr time.." I called out to him while I was picking up his trash that was lying messily everywhere. I guess he was working late.

"Arhaan, I can tell by seeing the mess that you were working late but please get up and pray...it won't take long to pray...after that, sleep as much as you want..okay??" I was continuously speaking and he isn't giving any response today?? He often groaned or shouts at me..but today no response???

"Arhaan get up na...Ya Allah" I gasped as I touched him. His whole body was burning from fever. "Arhaan get up, Arhaan open your eyes" why he's not opening his eyes?? I quickly rushed to the washroom got first aid kit and ran back towards him. I sprayed some water on him he opened his eyes. Allah ka Shukar.

"What is wrong with you?? Is this the way to wake someone up?? Where are your manners??" He was shouting. Yeaahhh...yipieeee...he is shouting that means he is conscious!!! Yahooo...I know I'm mad but can't help it.

"Stop shouting..you were unconscious that's why I sprayed some water on you" I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows..and I rolled my eyes.

"Here put this in your mouth" I said as I gave him the thermometer.

"No..and why will I put that sick thing??"

"Because you're sick"

He glared at me

"I mean you're having high fever and I need to check the temperature" I told him as a matter of fact. He groaned.

After one minute I took out the thermometer and it says 104°. Wait 104°?????? I was shocked. My eyes were now as big as saucers..and I was continuously checking..to double check that it was right or wrong I quickly washed the thermometer and shove it in his mouth again. He was fuming in anger. I made my best puppy face and requested him to please let me recheck.

Again after one minute I took out and it says the same reading. I sighed!!

"Give me your doctor's number fast" I asked him.

"No.." He denied

"Arhaan this is not the time. You're have 104°, you're body is burning from fever, you're eyes are red and you're saying no???" I glared at him as I shouted.
God during sickness also he has to show his male ego.

"It's not that much okay?? And it's not the first time before also I had gotten sick. No need to call the doctor I'll take medicines and it'll be okay..besides today I have an important meeting" he said and started getting up.

I quickly caught him by his shoulders and made him lie down on the bed and covered him with the duvet.
"I just don't care whether you had fallen sick before or not?? And I don't give a damn about your important meeting. You're going to give me your doctor's number and without doctor's consent you're not going to take any medicines and this I will make sure of it" I told him confidently and with all my seriousness.

He was staring at me.

"I know I'm beautiful and you can check me out whole day because we both are here. Now number please" I asked him with my eyebrows raised. Again he was trying to get up. Ya Allah why is he so stubborn???

"Mr. Arhaan Sheikh dare you put one leg also on the floor and I'll right away call mom and dad.." I threatened him.

He gulped down and quietly laid down back on the bed again. He sighed and I smirked. He gave me the number and I quickly called the doctor and asked him to come and check upon him.