Chapter 43

This chapter is dedicated to IznaKhan6 saalihaismail0 narmi-shah AatishaKhatun waioud ainaajlani Haifafathima MiraJane1290 jasxkaur debaali Kheedy chcocoholic rimabegum989 hzliana SarahSk495 flashy80birdy starlightelf156 Atiyarose zoya111 @NaturalNefi diamond1315 sobia08 mollyshala whitecreamykitty elmnur chloeminyard ZainabuAlmasy fbintazarat CurlyZ12 Kiddo_Star Sehrishalam16

Arhaan POV

God..my head is killing me. How much I have drunk?? Wait!! How can I drink?? I was in a meeting..damn!!this headache. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted myself..I groaned due to the pain. I slowly sat up on the bed massaging my temples.

When did I came to this room?? Oh God...everything is looking new to me. I looked around to find a mess everywhere. Clothes were scattered all around. Wait!! Clothes??? I hurriedly looked at myself and I wasn't wearing any clothes. Suddenly I heard someone groaning and I looked beside to find Laiba also waking up. She was also covered in sheets...Wait!! Does this mean?? Oh hell no......!!!

I quickly freshened up and went inside the room to find Laiba dressed and seated looking down at the ground.

"What is all this??" I asked her

"What do you mean by what is all this?? You did it...you know" she accused me.

"I know myself very much. I would have never done such thing and if I wanted this then I would have done it long back" I glared at her.

"So now you're accusing me?? That this is all my plan. Great!! You know what Arhaan all boys are same..they want only one thing from us and when they get then they start acting innocent" she snapped.

"Think twice before you speak Laiba because I'll not think twice before ripping your tongue away from your mouth" I hissed. To say I was pissed would be an understatement. I wasn't going to believe this..I mean how can I do this?? I'm not that cheap!!

"This is what I get after loving you for so long and staying beside you" her voice cracked as she said. God what I have gotten myself into?? I calmed myself down and sat beside her. I took her hand in my hand and squeezed it lightly.