Chapter 50

Chapter 50- {Niall's POV}

"Hold up, what is going on out here?" Eric burst out of the coaches office.

"The boy tried to attack me!"

His friend yelled, pointing at me.

"Hey! You taunted me first!" I yelled.

"Alright, alright clam down, don't get all salty!" Eric teased.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! You expect me to calm down when I'm being held captive by some idiot who tried attacking me?!" I was furious.

Eric just laughed.

"Oh so this is funny? Oh okay I see, so you like to see me in pain! So this is just some party fiesta and I'm just your piñata! Is that it?!" I yelled. Then I thought for a second.

"Or. . . " I paused. "Or. . . are you just jealous? That's it isn't it? You are jealous because I'm better than you at soccer, so when you tripped me I was out of the race. Then you trapped me in here to use me as your punching bag!" I grinned and nodded. "I've got you all figured out!"

"You stop right there!" He pointed at me sternly.

"Yeah that's right! Your jelly!" I chuckled at him.

"You-" Eric came at me. All of a sudden there was knocking on the door. We froze. I looked at Eric and he looked at me.

"Niall! Let us in! Niall!" The voices from the other side of the door echoed through the locker room.

Both Eric and I sprinted toward the door trying to reach it before the other one did. But of course he did, my leg started to pulse, it hurt so badly. I ran toward him but he held me away from the door. "Niall!" I heard Maddie say.

I managed to push Eric to the ground and I pulled the door open. Eric stood up and pushed me to the floor and stood between Me and Maddie, Liam and Harry.

I laid on the floor in pain. "Move!" Maddie pushed Eric out of the way and Liam helped me up. "Let's get out of here!" He helped me out of the locker room.

We all went outside and went to the car where Louis was somehow still sleeping!

We knocked on the window and Louis opened his eyes. His eyes went wide and he unlocked the doors. I went around and climbed into the passenger seat. I sat down silently with my arms crossed, just looking forward. Louis was silent. I could tell he wanted to ask me why I looked so horrible but he didn't.

"Man what the hell happend to you?" he finally burst out.

I slowly turned my head and cocked it to the side, my eyes narrowed.

"Just. Drive." I turned to face forward again and Louis took off driving home in silence.