Overcoming Obsticles

Chapter 7 {Harry's POV}

"Maya please let me out!" I pleaded, knocking on the door for the thousandth time. "No!" She said, wiping tears from her eyes. "Just let me explain!" I said. She didn't answer. I signed and sat down on the couch. I don't even know how to explain what happened. Love is a strange, powerful force. I guess something just came over me.

I had to get her back! I couldn't have anyone else. I didn't WANT anyone else. I wanted her. I loved her. I stood up and walked over to the door. "Maya, I'm not saying you should forgive me but just at least let me explain. Please can you give me that?" I pleaded. There was silence again. Then she got up and unlocked the door. I came out and looked at her. "Alright explain." she said. "Maya I don't want to be with anyone else. I want to be with you." I said. "Well you've made it very clear that you have feelings for Maddie." she said rolling her eyes at the thought. "No Maya I don't have feelings for Maddie." I said sternly. "Then what was that back there?!" she yelled. "Maya listen." I said softly. I knelt down and held her hand. "Something just came over me. I don't know what it was but love is powerful. I don't know what that was and I can't explain it but I do know this, that was a totally different person looking into Maddie's eyes. I want YOU Maya and nobody else. Please forgive me." I demanded. I got up and sat next to her. "Ok. What you did back there wasn't right but I always believe in second chances." she said. I stroked her hair. Then I kissed her cheek and we cuddled up.

{Maddie's POV}

I started to worry about Naill it was dark out and I had no idea where he was. I decided to go talk to to him so I left our apartment room and went down to the main floor. When I opened the door to the street, Niall was sitting on the stairs that lead down to the sidewalk. He rested his chin on his hands.

I stood there for a second, then I walked down and sat down next to him. He didn't move a muscle. He just sat there, starring into space. "Niall?" I said. He sat back and crossed his arms. "What do you want?" he said angrily. "Niall listen. What happend back there was... was not me. Ok. I know this looks bad and I know you aren't happy but I don't know what came over me. But I do know that I do NOT have any feelings for Harry what so ever." I explained. "Please Niall, you have to understand. I'm young, and confused. I haven't figured out love yet. But now I know how powerful it is. I was confused back there and I didn't know what I wanted. But I realize that you are the only one I want. I'm sure Harry is feeling the same way about Maya right now and there is no doubt in my mind that you are the only man for me niall." I finished. "I'm not asking you to forgive me, I just hope you understand." I stood up and walked towards the door. I was about to open it when Niall stopped me. "Maddie, don't go." he said. He patted the step beside him, motioning me to come sit down.

I sat down next to him. "I forgive you Maddie." he said. I was surprised but relieved. Niall was a reasonable guy. "You remind me of myself when I was younger. Young, confused. I get what it feels like to get feelings confused. But you figure them out eventually. I'm not saying that what happend back there was ok but I do know what your going through because I was in this same situation a few years back but I figured out who I wanted to be with." Niall explained. I nodded and smiled. "I've decided too. I want to be with you Niall, I do." I said, honestly. "I forgive you." he said, smiling back. The moon light made his perfect teeth shine and glisten. "I'm glad." I said. Then he put his arm around me, we laid back and gazed at the stars.