Chapter 31

Chapter 31- {Olivia POV}

"Mornin." Louis mumbled as he turned over to face me.

"Mornin." I stood up and stretched.

"You never answered my question last night." Louis grinned.

"Can you repeat the question?" I asked, teasing.

"Do you have your eye on a certain guy recently?" He was still grinning at me.

"Hmm . . . actually I do." I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh really! What might this lovely gentleman look like, may I ask?" he smirked.

"He has an adorable smile, dark brown hair, and is perfect in every way." I smiled at him. He pulled his hair out of his face and I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. Leaving him their to question.

{Louis POV}

Was she talking about me? The way she teased me made me think she was but the things she said made it impossible for me to believe so. I am nowhere near perfect. My smile is not adorable either. Maybe I was just being insecure, but I just didn't see it.

Olivia came back in with some tea for me. How did she know?

"How did- that's my- Thank you!" I stuttered.

Shit

I managed to make myself look like a bumbling idiot. Nice Louis.

We sat at the counter with Niall and chatted. Later, Olivia was out on the deck admiring the view. I watched her from inside. I came out and approached her.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" I heard her say. I put my hands in my pockets and casually walked over to join her.

"Gorgeous!" I replied. Both the weather and herself. The breeze blew through her hair.

"I love watching the city." She starred out. I found that attractive. "I do too." I said, honestly.

Then she turned to look at me and I looked at her. We got closer and closer until we were practically close enough to kiss.

"Do you. . . " She stopped. "Do you want to go out with me?" I heard myself say.

"Im sorry what?" she shook her head as if snapping her self out of a day dream.

"I said do you want to go out with me?" I waited for her answer. She smiled.

"Yes!" I grinned and she grinned back. Then we held hands and enjoyed the beautiful day.