The Question Game

Chapter 30- {Harry's POV}

"Maya I didn't kiss her, she kissed me I swear. I was walking and next thing I knew she pulled me in and kissed me." I sat next to Maya at the counter.

"I don't know if I can believe you Harry. You were drunk." she frowned. "Maya I only had 2 drinks, not even. I know I'm not drunk. After you ran inside I yelled at her and got pissed off. Trust me Maya, I don't like her!" I rubbed her shoulder. "Okay, Harry. I believe you. She is pretty clingy. She's coo coo, that's for sure!" I nodded in agreement.

We both apologized and hugged.

{Olivia's POV}

We were awaken by Harry and Maya's argument. After they worked it out, we got the beds set up.

"Ok so where is everyone sleeping?" Maddie looked at all of us. "I really don't mind where I sleep." Louis said generously.

"Niall and I can sleep on the the cot beds." Maddie offered. "Ok! You and Harry can still sleep on the one bed." Zayn said to Maya.

"You and Liam can sleep on the other pull out couch and I could go in the bedroom." Louis pointed to Zayn. "That leaves you with Louis." He said to me.

I tried to hold back my smile. I did not at all mind this sleeping arrangment. I loved it. I got to share a room with Tommo!

I brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head. Everyone was asleep.

I turned the bathroom light off and came into the bedroom. Louis was laying on the bed. He patted the bed next to him and I came to sit down.

I honestly had a crush on him, he was so sweet and witty, which made him Irresistible!

"Let's play the question game." Louis suggestsed.

"Ok, you go first."

Louis sat there and thought for a second. "What do you like in a guy?"

I thought about the question. What did I like in a guy? "Well..." I began. "I like a guy who will treat a girl right. One that is selfless and kind."

"Do you like funny guys?" Louis waited for an answer. "Hey, it's my turn now!" I teased and smirked.

"Hmm . . . Ok what is the first thing you notice in a girl?" I anticipated his answer. "I notice their smile and eyes." He said smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"My turn. Umm... Do you have your eye on any particular guy lately?" he raised his eye brow and nugged me.

I knew then that he had feelings for me, as more than a friend and I was glad because I felt the same way.

I yawned and we both decided to go to sleep.

"Night Louis." I lay in the dark.

"Night Olivia." I heard Louis say in a sweet voice and I went to sleep.