Chapter 37

Chapter 37- {Harry's POV}

We were so tired when we arrived home that we didn't even bother to set the beds up. We all kind of just threw ourselves down and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was 1 in the afternoon. I was laying on Niall. I got up and rubbed my eyes and stretched. I went into the kitchen and poured a bowl of crunchy nut and chowed it down.

My stomach started to hurt badly. I didn't feel well at all. I must've eaten too fast or something. My head began to hurt so I decided to go lay down. I stood up to walk over to the couch. I began to feel light headed and the room began to spin. I spun around and fell to the ground and everything went black.

***

I stood in a field of grass. The wind blew and it all seemed too perfect. Everything was crystal clear. I didn't know where I was. Then Maya appeared in the distance and came up to me.

"Maya whe- " I began.

"Shh Harry."

"Where am I?"

"This is where you can be free, do whatever you want."

Maya looked like a goddess.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked.

"Yes, Harry. You are dreaming. Now wake up Harry. Wake up." she whispered.

***

Then I opened my eyes. Maya and the others were looking at me. I was laying on the couch. I tried to sit up but my head hurt too much.

Maddie put an ice pack on my head and I held it there.

"What happened?" I asked in a daze.

"You passed out and bumped your head. And I think your sick sweetie." Maya exclaimed. "So you just rest and feel better."

"Thanks lovely." I smiled at her.

"And if you need anything just let me know ok?" Maddie asked.

"Okay." I nodded. My stomach still hurt badly so I turned on my side and I soon dozed off to sleep.

***

My eyes fluttered open and someone was looking at me. My vision was blurry so I rubbed my eyes. My vision focused and Britney was starring closely at me.

"Jesus Britney. Why are you here? I am sick and you are not helping!"

"Sorry but you are just so cute when you sleep, I couldn't help but stare."

I groaned loudly to show my annoyance of her. "Britney leave. Just go, why did you show up here in the first place?" My headache had come back again.

"Because I wanted to visit you and make sure you were ok."

"But you didn't know I had gotten hurt."

"Oh I uh . . . " I groaned again and rolled my eyes.

Just then Maya walked in the room but stopped when she saw Britney at my side.

She let out a deep sigh.

"Eww, it's you." Britney muttered.

"Don't say that to her!" I yelled back.

Britney rolled her eyes at Maya and I gave her a dirty look.

"Ok Harry listen. The real reason I came here was to tell you goodbye."

"What do you mean?" I looked at her, puzzled.

"I'm going to America! Isn't that amazing?!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah! That's great!" I replied.

"Yeah but I'll be back."

"Oh, that good."

There was a long pause. I guess she wasn't that bad. I kind of felt bad, she didn't really have many friends.

"Well I just came to say goodbye. If we can't date, I was hoping that we can at least be friends."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

We hugged. "I'm sorry I've been so mean." I apologized.

"It's ok. I deserved it for what I did to you. Well, I'll be on my way now. Bye Harry I'll see you in a few months."

"Goodbye. Have a great trip." I waved and watched her leave. She was gone.