“MOM! Oh my gosh! I haven't talked to you in so long.”

“Honey, How are you? Where are you? Are you safe? What's with the kunai you left here?”

“Um in order I'm doing well. I'm in the Naruto World. Yes I'm safe and the kunai was to prove we were telling the truth in the note.”

“Honey, where are you really? Come on I'm not mad. Its just you've being gone for like four days. I thought you went to like a convention or something.”

“No seriously I'm in the Naruto World. Just tell me how do you want me to prove it.”

“Is Kathy with you?”

“Um no she's at the Hyuuga's. While me and Payne are at Sasugay's.”

“Sasuke's? You're living with a boy?!” I love how the fact that Sasugay is a boy is the only thing she's worried about.

“Yea mom, a guy I really don't like.”

“Whatever no offense but I still don't believe you. Give Payne the phone.”

“Alright give me a minute to see if he's even here.” I take the phone away from my ear and run to Payne's room.

“Payne, mommy wants to talk to you!” I yell as I open my door.

“Mommy?!” He yells jumping off his bed looks like he was still asleep. You see we refer to my mom as mommy, Kathy's as lady b**** alot, and Payne's as momo, which is because that's Payne's first word, so his mom said, so we like to make fun of him for it.

“Yes mommy. Here.” I say and hand him the phone. He puts it to his ear.

“Hello? . . . Yes mommy we're in the Naruto World. . . . . Come on you got to believe us. . . . What do you want us to do send you a picture? . . . Who do you want in it? . . . OK. . . . Alright. . . . I”ll get that for you. . . . Alright. . . . Yup. . . . Bye. . . . Yea, I know. . . . Bye. . . Miss you, too. . . Bye. . . . Yea I'll send it to you by the end of today. . . .Bye.” How many times does he have to say bye before he hangs up? “. . . . Yes I know . . . . Bye. . . .I'll get here home in one piece. . . . .Bye.” He takes the phone from his ear, and pushes the end button.

“Now what does she want?” I say.

“She wants us to all take a picture with our caretakers, in front of the Hokage Mountains.”

“We're really getting Sasugay to take a picture with us? What are we going to say its for?”

“We could say its just to remember him.”

“You think he'd believe that was my intention?”

“Damn you're right. Well let's go to Kathy's, and see what she thinks.”

“Alright.” I turn to walk out to go get ready but Sasugay is behind the door. Looks like he was snooping into our business.

“Sasuke! Stop snooping! How long have you been there?” Payne yells. Mr. Emo walks out from behind the door.

“Long enough to here you have a mother. What are you spys sent here from another village? What's that thing, a way for you to talk to them? The Hokage tolled me that you guys were orphans, and now I find out this?” Wow I think that's the longest I've heard him talk for.

“Sasuke, keep an open mind, and let us explain.” Payne says.

“Wait if I'm saying this once I'm not saying it again. Let's find the rest of my team, and maybe Hinata, too.” I quickly say.

“How do I know you're not just stalling me?”

“Because this thing,” I point to my phone, “is a cell phone. Have you ever seen one. No? Didn't think so. That's because they don't exist here.” I say really quickly so he can't really answer. Sasugay looks as if he didn't get a single word of that meaning he looks confused as h***.

“We'll explain later, let's just get Kathy and Hinata. Then go to the place were you're supposed to meet Kakashi.” With that I run to my room and get ready as fast as I can.

Hehe and the fun begins.” What the h*** was that? I look around me but only see the living room as I was waiting for the boys.

“Alright, are we ready?” Payne says as he walks downstairs. Sasugay comes out of the kitchen after getting himself a quick bite to eat.

Sigh, this is going to be a mission.” I mumble to myself. Then we head out, and go to Kathy's. I knock on the door, and Hinata answers.

“Oh g-good morning. Y-you must w-want to talk to y-your s-sister.”

“Yea we'd like to talk to her but we also need to talk to you.” I say. Hinata nods then goes and gets her.

“Nell? Sasugay? What are you doing here?”

“Let's just say,” I point to my phone which is showing my last call aka my mom but I hold it so only Kathy can see it, “spilled the beans.”

“Great so we have to explain.”

“Yup, and I thought while we're at it we might as well explain to the rest, which is why I asked Hinata to come with us.” Kathy sighs.

“Let's get the rest of the bunch. Are we explaining this to everyone?”

“Everyone important, so I figured you and Hinata can go and get you sensei and Sakura, and we can go and get Kakashi and Naruto.”

“ We'll meet at the bridge you guys wait for Kakashi at.” Kathy says.

“Alright.” I say

“Well Naruto's going to be very happy when we finish this.” Kathy says as she walks away with Hinata.

“Why would that baka be happy?” Duckbutt asks.

“You'll find out later.” I say. Then I start walking away. I hear footsteps behind me so I know they followed. I go towards Kakashi's house first because I know he's not there yet.

Yea so in the beginning of this I got bored and wanted to try a new way of opening up the chapter so please tell me how you liked that.