Who Are You?

*The end of the school day*

"Well that's the end of the day! Make sure you do your homework and I'll see you all tomorrow!" The teacher said to all the students, then everyone rushed out of the class.

Taekwoon was headed to his locker, when all of a sudden he got a text.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jaehwan: hey Taekwoon

Me: hi Jaehwan!

Jaehwan: do u have any plans after school 2day

Taekwoon: not rlly. I may end up going home or going out w/my friend. Wby?

Jaehwan: ah ok. I was just wondering if you'd want to go grab some food or anything...

Taekwoon: rlly?

Jaehwan: yeah...

Taekwoon: for sure!! Can I bring my other friend as well?

Jaehwan: OFC!!

Taekwoon: coolio! Where do u wanna meet up?

Jaehwan: just the front gates

Taekwoon: aight! Cya there
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh jeez Taekwoon... You hardly know this guy, yet you're so willing to hang out with him. HOW CAN YOU TRUST HIM SO EASILY?!!" I yelled at him, still acknowledging he can't hear me.

When Taekwoon got to his locker, there was a figure standing by it. He wasn't that tall, and he was very unique.

"Hey Taekwoon! How was class?" Hakyeon asked.

"Oh it was fine I guess... What about you?"

"It was great!! School is just amazing, don't you think??"

"Now let's not get ahead of ourselves... School is school, and that's it. Anyways, are you doing anything after school? Anything planned?"

"Nope! I'm free, why?"

"I'm going out with Jaehwan to grab a bite. You feel like coming or no? I'm not forcing you or anything..."

"SURE! I'll come!!!" He exclaimed.

"So have you found out anything about Jaehwan?" Seunghyun asked me.

"No... He's so mysterious, and I hate it! All I want to know is if he has a demon or angel, BUT THEY AREN'T SHOWING THEMSELVES!" I yelled.

"Chill out buddyo... I'm sure you'll find out more about Jaehwan, day by day." Jiyong told me.

"Yeah! He probably has an angel maybe... I mean, he seems so nice!!" Seunghyun commented.

"SEEMING nice could all just be an act..."

"Stop worrying Wonshik! What's the worst that could happen?" Seunghyun said to me.

"Taekwoon gets hurt. I can't and I won't let that happen."

"AWWW!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! The way you care for Taekwoon is so amazing and intimate!!" Jiyong screamed.

"Please Ji... Stop fanboying." Seunghyun told him, then we all burst out into laughter.

Once Taekwoon had packed his bag and left his locker with Hakyeon, they both made their way to the front gates.

"Hi Taekwoon! Hey Hakyeon!!" Jaehwan greeted them.

"Hiyoooo!!!!" Hakyeon waved.

"Hey..." Taekwoon said to him.