Good Day

"Well... It's a long story Wonshik, and it's confusing..." He said to me.

"I've got an eternity, just tell me." I practically commanded him.

"When a demon kills an angel, they die for good. The angel is no more and they can be no more. However, did you know that if an angel kills a demon, that demon becomes the angel's servant?"

"That sounds really odd..."

"It does sound odd, but don't ask me. Ask the Big Boss... Anyways, it's been a while since I killed him and he became my servant, then somehow we eventually fell for each other. I have no idea how or what exactly happened, but it just did." Seunghyun explained it to me.

"Okay... That's good to know, I guess... How did the Big Boss allow that though?" I asked him.

"Don't ask me, it's far too confusing."

"Alright?" I said to him, still trying to process and think thoroughly about what he just told me.

When the boys got to their class together, it was hard for them to decide where to sit. Taekwoon wanted to sit in the very back, whereas Hakyeon wanted to sit in the very front. In the end, they both agreed to sit somewhere in the middle and to stop bothering each other about it.

They plopped their bags beside them, and pulled out their necessities for the class; a pencil, eraser and notebook. The textbook would be given to them, when the teacher entered the room.

When school is done for the day... (Sorry... I'm just really lazy to write something for the whole day... Please forgive me!)

"Well Taekwoon, I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." Hakyeon said to him.

"Yeah... I guess so... Bye Hakyeon! See you tomorrow!!" Taekwoon said, realizing he still needed to buy some food for Chocolate.

The boy sprinted off the school grounds and ran as fast as he could to a nearby pet necessities store. The store sold practically everything you'd need to own a pet, except for well, pets. He scanned the dog foods and pick up a medium bag of dog food, a bowl and a small toy. This boy cared too much for that dog....

Then when he paid for everything, he struggled in carrying it all, but managed to bring it home to the puppy.

"I'M HOME!!!" The boy yelled throughout the house. There was no answer, except for the barking puppy, jumping up and down, filled with excitement. "Hmm... Perhaps Appa isn't home.. Oh well! We can still have fun, just the 2 of us, right Chocolate?"

"Oh jeez... You need some more real friends, instead of always talking to that puppy..." I said to him, a bit annoyed.

The boy and his dog went into the kitchen, and Taekwoon put the bag of food on the floor, the bowl in the sink, and threw the small toy so that the pup could start playing with it. After, Taekwoon ran up to his room, threw his bag on the floor and changed out of his uniform. On his desk, he found a yellow, sticky note.

Hey son, I won't be back for the rest of the night. Something came up at work, so I had to go early. There's dinner in the fridge, just hear it up. Hope you had a good day at school today! And don't forget about your dog...

-Appa

"Huh... So he won't be home for the rest of the night... Maybe I could invite Hakyeon over? No... I'll just spend time with Chocolate and finish up my homework. Maybe I'll watch a movie too or something else..." Taekwoon said to himself.

"Yeah Taekwoon? You really need some friends... Talking to yourself this much, isn't generally a good sign..." I said to him, even though he still can't hear me.

After he had read the note, he ran back down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Then he started to wash Chocolate's food bowl, and after he put an appropriate portion of food for the small doggy. The pup gobbled his food, like he had never been fed before. He was so hungry and satisfied, that when he was done, he simply crashed on the floor and fell asleep.

"What a silly puppy you are..." Taekwoon said to sleeping animal. Then the boy had grabbed a plastic bowl, and filled it with water, and placed it beside Chocolate's food bowl. The sleepy pup will probably drink some water when he wakes up.

Taekwoon looked at his sleeping pet, and just left him on the floor to sleep. After he ran upstairs to his room and plopped down at his desk. Then he pulled out all of the homework he had from today, and began completing it.

He always likes to do extra work and to study a lot, because he wants to make his father proud. What a good student...

When he was done his homework, he did what he always did, and then packed it away in his school bag, ready for the next day.

He walked downstairs, and went into the living room to put a movie on. Since he couldn't choose what movie to watch, he just channel-searched for anything good to watch, and in the end, was watching cartoons.

After the cartoons and the laughs, he got up from the couch he was sitting on and made his way to the kitchen. While he was there, he opened the fridge and got the dinner his father prepared for him. Then he heated it up, brought it to the table and began eating his meal. By that time, his small dog had woken up and was chewing on the toy which Taekwoon had bought for him.

"Today was a good day, huh Taekwoon? I'm glad that you're happy right now."