Fainted

Let's get this show on the road, shall well? (;

~

"Seungri? What are you doing here?" I asked, furiously glaring at him.

Was he this poor girl's guardian? A demon like him? I knew there was something off about that girl the moment Taekwoon met her.

"I'm not here just for fun, if that's what you're wondering," the demon snorted, laughing at his comment.

"You're here for me, aren't you?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Smart boy. I am here for you, to take you to Hell," he smirked, looking at the two humans. "But for now, let's watch these two lay together in peace."

"Are you-"

"Ssh," he shushed me, "watch the show." He smirked, glancing at me. "Watch, or he goes now. I mean it, Wonshik."

I let out a breath, flipped him off, then watched. It was all I could do, really.

Taekwoon jerked back, pushing the crazy girl away from him. He spat in disgust, staring at her furiously.

How dare she.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He yelled, standing up. "I come out of my way to help you, and this is what I get?!"

And as Taekwoon was speaking, she miraculously somehow stood up with not problems whatsoever.

"Y-you weren't hurt at all, were you?!" Taekwoon continued yelling at her.

"No," she shook her head, walking over to Taekwoon. "I never was. I just want you to come to my rescue."

Taekwoon looked confused. Heck, he looked scared. He didn't know what to do.

"Taekwoon, just run back to Jaehwan!" I tried yelling, yet failed, as expected.

"I honestly don't know why you angels bother so much about your 'precious missions.' They're just humans. If they die, so what? You get assigned another one," Seungri rolled his eyes.

He didn't get it. Demons generally don't get it.

We, as guardians angels, bother so much about it because we want our human, our mission, to live life to the fullest. We want them to succeed in life, to write their own story with some guidance. We care so much because we were meant to. That's what it means to be a guardian angel.

"Ji Eun," Taekwoon spoke nervously, yet stood his ground, "leave me alone."

"Yes! You go, Taekwoon!" I exclaimed, watching as Seungri smirked.

"You honestly think that's going to make her back off? Oh please," he commented.

"Leave you alone? I don't think so~" Ji Eun sang, practically chasing after Taekwoon. She pulled a small pocket knife from her pocket, then unraveled the rope tied around her waist.

She was crazy and clearly wasn't thinking straightly. Taekwoon didn't want to attempt and stop her, probably because he had no weapon of his own.

"What do you want? What so you benefit from this?!" I asked Seungri. "How is torturing Taekwoon beneficial to your life?"

"Everything just simply brings joy to my life," he answered.

"If you want me, you've got me. Just don't take it out on Taekwoon!" I yelled.

"Is that so?" Seungri chuckled, nodding his head. "Consider it done then," he said, snapping his fingers and the girl stopped moving. She fainted, dropping everything and anything she was holding. She was still alive, still breathing, but just unconscious. "Ready to go now, Wonshik?"

I shook my head. "Let me.. let me at least talk to him. To Taekwoon. One last time, I'm begging you."

"I don't understand why humans and angelic beings are so.. emotional." He rolled his eyes at me, waving his hand. "I don't know how you're going to do it, but so be it. I can at least give you one last time to say goodbye."

I snarled at him, turning to Taekwoon.

When Ji Eun fainted and passed out completely, she fell to the ground, making Taekwoon stare at her confusedly.

"Ji Eun," he said, falling to his knees. "Noona. Ji Eun!" He called, shaking her body. He checked if she was breathing-which she was-but he could not figure out what made her pass out.

Oh Taekwoon.

How am I going to talk to you?

I closed my eyes, thinking to myself. I want to talk to Taekwoon, I want to. I need to.

"W-Wonshik? What are you doing here?" He asked me, staring at me.

What? He can see me? How.. how can see me?

"How-"

~

Well...? How was the latest chapter? I hope it makes sense. I'm still trying to get back to writing in first person (ish) again, so I'm sorry if certain parts do not make any sense.

If you have any questions, kindly let me know. And if you ever want to message me (just because) you always can~ I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Also, if you [the reader] have any suggestions about the story (or other stories) I'd love to hear them! Writer's block is a terrible thing, I'm afraid :(

Until the next time,

stArlight_1993