Daesung

He.. he can see me? How?

"H-how- You can see me, Taekwoon?!" I asked, staring down at my hands. Nothing was different, well, at least that's what it seemed-besides the fact that Taekwoon can see me without a mirror.

"I-I can see you! B-but how can I-"

I cut him off, realizing that time mustn't be wasted.

"Taekwoon," I began, "I don't know how you can see me, but you can. I.... I have to tell you some very important things, Taekwoon, you understand? You have to take then seriously."

He nodded his head in acknowledgment, yet I could tell he was very, very confused.

"Taekwoon," I said, "you are the only one whom I've ever guarded, and it's been such a pleasure, however, there are things stirring around and I may no longer be watching over you anymore-"

"Wonshik! You can't just.. just leave!"

"Taekwoon, I have to. In order to protect you, I have to risk it. I cannot explain the details as to why I have to go temporarily, or permanently, but just know that it's been such an honour."

Taekwoon nodded his head, staring at his hands. "I.. You've been watching me my whole life, you know everything about me and yet... I hardly know anything about you."

I smiled at him, leaning in for a hug. A first hug. "Don't worry. I'll do my best to come back, okay?"

"O-okay," he responded.

"Taekwoon, there's one other thing I want you to do."

"What is it?" He asked.

"I need you to go home to Jaehwan. Call out for Youngbae. Tell him I have to go with Seungri. He'll know what it means."

Taekwoon looked at me, still very confused. "Youngbae is...?"

"He's Jaehwan's guardian, just like I am yours."

Taekwoon smiled.

Ah, I love his smile. He used to show it off so many times when he was younger, but as he grew older, his smile faded away. He wasn't happy, that's for sure, but I'm so glad that he is now. He's got wonderful people in his life, people who can protect him when I'm gone. I'm going to miss this boy so, so much.

"Alright," Seungri said, popping out from nowhere. "Are you done with saying your stupid sentimental things now?"

I looked over at him, then to Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon, I have to go now. Don't forget what I said, alright? And never give up when times are rough-my piece of advice for you."

And with that, I started slowly vanished away (to Taekwoon's eye at least), and soon enough he could no longer see me.

"Well I'm done now," I rolled my eyes, taking one last look at Taekwoon.

He did as he was told; he left the area and-I'm assuming-he headed home to Jaehwan.

"Great. Finally!" Seungri exclaimed, clapping his hands together and searched his pockets.

"What are you doing? And why are you so excited?"

"Why can't I be excited? Death's going to be so proud!"

He continued searching his pockets till he found a key.

A key? Why the hell would we need a key?

"Ever been to Hell before?" Seungri asked, smirking.

He whispered a couple things to himself, and then suddenly a bright red door appeared. Using the disturbing key he found, he inserted it in the keyhole and turned it. The door slowly opened-after being officially unlocked, of course-and Seungri just stood there laughing.

"Ah, I love the warmth. It's so cold in the human world. You better follow me," he said, "unless you want souls tugging at you, pulling you down into the depths of Hell with them."

I nodded my head, following behind it. It was now or never.

Taking one last look at the sky, the grass, everything, I smiled. Maybe it'd be my last time seeing all of this, most likely it will be though.

Seungri walked though the door, disappearing in the fiery realm. I, too, soon followed, stepping in as well.

Once the both of us were inside, the door shut and disappeared. It was hot, so very hot.

I looked around down below-while still following Seungri-and shuddered. It was so disturbing, yet saddening, to see these many souls suffering. The agony they must be in, I can't even begin to imagine.

"That's everyday life. You meet some good people, then you meet some bad people. These are the bad people, Wonshik. Not everything is all happy and rainbows, now is it?" Seungri asked me, continuing to lead me.

He led me to what seemed like a castle. The door was red; the exterior was a dark, dark brown; it looked just plain awful.

We went inside the 'castle,' heading to the throne room, I'm guessing?

We entered the room, and I was surprised to see who was sitting in the throne, probably awaiting our arrival.

Seungri bent down on one knee; he didn't dare look at this guy.

"My king," he said, "I've brought you the guardian angel who wishes to duel with you."

He smirked, chuckling. He looked so proud, sitting in his chair like that.

That must be Death.

"Ohohoho, so you have, Seungri. Good job."

"You're Death, aren't you?!" I asked him, and he stared at me.

He laughed hardly, grinning smugly. "Yes, I am," he answered, "but call me Daesung."

~
Oop, sorry for this crap chapter you guys.

-stArlight_1993