Noona

"Come Taekwoon, time to get up!" I said to him, as I greeted him by the new morning. It was another day of school for him. That girl from that restaurant thingy, never replied last night. She probably forgot about him, which is good, in a way. It's too soon for him to have a girlfriend!!!

"Bark bark!!" His dog barked.

The small, cute dog's barking had caused Taekwoon to finally wake up and get ready for school.

"Good morning Chocolate." Taekwoon greeted the pup, then started coughing.

*knock knock*

"Morning Taekwoon, time to get up!" His father exclaimed as he entered the room. "Oh? Are you alright son?"

Taekwoon shook his head no, and held his throat. He then ran to the washroom, and started hacking really badly, as his face hung over the toilet bowl. While he was coughing, he threw up in the toilet, making his father worry even more.

"Jung Taekwoon! What's wrong?? How did this happen? You know what? You aren't going to school today, and I'm not going to work. I have to take care of you!!" His father panicked.

"N-No Appa... G-Go to work, I'll be fine." The teenager said weakly.

"Taekwoon! I can't leave you like this!! P-Please, let me help you."

"Appa, I know you want to help, but I'll be alright. For your sake and mine, please go to work and don't worry about me. If it makes you feel better, I'll call one of my friends to come here directly after school." He smiled at his dad.

"O-Okay son, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me at work. I love you Taekwoon, okay?" Mr. Jung was just on the verge of crying, but he quickly wiped his eyes and looked away from Taekwoon.

"I love you too Appa, now go to work! You're going to be late!"

The father smiled at his son, and quickly left to go to work. When the house was quiet, Taekwoon laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Then suddenly, his phone vibrated.
•••••
Unknown: Hey Taekwoon! It's Ji Eun.

Taekwoon: Ji Eun?

Ji Eun: The girl from yesterday... Sorry I didn't reply to you last night, I was quite busy.

Taekwoon: Ah okay...

Ji Eun: Are you at school right now? I'm sorry to disturb you..

Taekwoon: No, I'm not at school. I'm at home.

Ji Eun: At home? What's wrong?

Taekwoon: Umm... I'm just sick. That's all.

Ji Eun: Want me to come and take care of you?

Taekwoon: We just met yesterday, and I only learned your name a few seconds ago. Maybe we should get to know each other better, instead of you coming to my house...

Ji Eun: That makes sense. Well, anything in particular you want to know?

Taekwoon: What school do you go to?

Ji Eun: I go to an all girls-school in my neighborhood. What grade are you in?

Taekwoon: 1st grade of high school. What about you?

Ji Eun: oh... 2nd grade of high school.

Taekwoon: ah!! Noona!!!

Ji Eun: Taekwoon-ah... Please don't..

Taekwoon: bbut you're older..

Ji Eun: AISH....

Taekwoon: noona...