Partners

Then next day, on Taekwoon's way to school, he saw this guy crying on the side of the road. This guy was wearing the same uniform as Taekwoon, so he assumed that they went to the same school. Why the boy was crying, Taekwoon had no idea.

"Are you okay?" He asked the crying person.

"Y-yeah..." The unknown boy sniffled. "It's just, I just moved here last week and the whole new high school thing is really messing up. I still don't know where my classes are and I miss my friends!!!" He bawled some more.

"This kid confuses me quite a bit, yet you're probably going to help him, aren't you? What a nice guy you are Taekwoon..."

"Well my name's Taekwoon, and I can help you find your classes. Then we can hang out at lunch with my other friend Hakyeon. Is that okay with you?" Taekwoon asked him. The boy nodded and stopped crying. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jaehwan, and thank you!" He exclaimed.

The 2 high schoolers walked to school together, just laughing and talking. Well, it was mainly Jaehwan talking and Taekwoon laughing, but they did switch roles from time to time.

When they got to the school, Taekwoon tried staying away and avoiding the benches and the bullies. Then he saw Hakyeon, coming towards them.

Hmm.... I wonder if Jaehwan has a demon or angel.. They're hiding at the moment, so I wouldn't really know... One day I'll find out, but until then I have to be cautious with him hanging around Taekwoon a lot now.

"Hey Taekwoon! Who's this?" Hakyeon asked.

"This is my new friend Jaehwan. Jaehwan, this is my friend Hakyeon." Taekwoon introduced each of them.

"Nice to meet you." Jaehwan said to Hakyeon.

"Nice to meet you as well... Oh shiz! Since you got here late-ish, we won't have that much time to get to class! Let's get moving!" Hakyeon reminded them.

The three boys started walking quicker and quicker, inside the school and then to their home rooms.

"What's your homeroom number?" Taekwoon asked Jaehwan.

"Umm... Room 307?" He answered.

"Oh! That's our homeroom as well!! Great!" Taekwoon replied.

I'm happy about Taekwoon making a new friend, but I'm still suspicious.

"Hey Wonshik! How was your day so far?" Seunghyun asked me.

"It was okay I suppose, but do you know if Jaehwan has a demon or angel? They haven't come out from hiding yet..."

"No, sorry I don't. However, you are right. That's a little-"

"Suspicious? Yeah, I feel the same way..." I said to him.

When the boys got to their homeroom class, they had 5 minutes to spare.

"Wow... That was... Different." Hakyeon stated.

"Yeah... But I'm glad that you guys are in my class. I hadn't even noticed before!" Jaehwan admitted.

"Well, at least we didn't get homework yet..." Taekwoon said to them, then they both laughed. "What? What did I say?" He asked confused.

"We're talking about how walking quicker to class was different and that Jaehwan never noticed that we were in the same class... And then there's you! You're bringing up whether we had homework or nah... Hahaha.." Hakyeon laughed.

"Bah..." Taekwoon mumbled, then gave Hakyeon a death stare.

They found a row, and sat in three seats beside each other. Hakyeon on the left side of Taekwoon, who was in the middle, and Jaehwan on Taekwoon's right side. They got their notebooks out and whatever they needed to write with.

"Students!!" The teacher said. "We will be having an assignment or project, whatever you want to call it... So you will be divided into partners, to write a short story, and you'll have to reenact a small scene from the story. I'll be picking the partners okay?"

The class agreed, then continued conversing with each other. Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Jaehwan were talking as well.

"Hmm... I wonder who my partner will be!! I hope it's one of you guys!" Hakyeon said to them, and smiled.

"Yeah... Me too..." Jaehwan agreed.

"That'd be nice..."

While they were talking, the teacher was already picking out the partners and then suddenly called one of them.

"Hakyeon! You will be paired up with... Sanghyuk!"

"Aw dang it! I guess we won't be working together on this thingy..." Seunghyun joked around.

"I guess so..." I said after.

This still leaves the possibility of Taekwoon and Jaehwan being together! Well, at least if their paired up, I have a chance at seeing if Jaehwan has a demon or angel with him. Let's just hope there's an angel...

"Taekwoon! You shall be paired up with Jaehwan!" The teacher said.

"Great..." I said.

"Yeah!!" Jaehwan exclaimed. He seemed like a good kid, maybe he did have an angel.

"That's amazing! You can come over to my house after, so we can start working on it!" Taekwoon suggested.

"Sorry Taekwoon, I can't. My parents are taking me out somewhere tonight... I'm sorry.."

"It's okay Jaehwan! There's always next time!! By the way, can I have your number? Just in case I need to contact you."

Well this was new, Taekwoon was opening up to someone. Did he really trust Jaehwan? Maybe I should trust him too...

The two boys got their phones out and gave each other their contact information. Then, the teacher stopped calling names and began the class finally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! What do you think of the story so far? Is it making sense?? I just want to know and whatnot... Anyways, if you like reading oneshots, I started a oneshot story book thingymabob. I don't really know what to call it... But if you want to read or request, let me know and well yeah!!

I'm sorry if I don't update that often anymore... School is upon me now..😭😭😭

-stArlight_1993✌🏻️❤️