What?

Pic creds to: Mizuki_Nakamura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What is the reason Jaehwan? Please tell me..." Taekwoon asked Jaehwan.

"The reason? What reason?" Jaehwan joked around.

"He always does this..." Youngbae was saying.

"Hmm? What do he always do?"

"He pretends like nothing happened when he's embarrassed or nervous." Youngbae chuckled.

"The other reason of why you're so nice." Taekwoon said. "Please tell me."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Jaehwan lied.

"Aish! Jaehwan! Why are you being like this now?" Taekwoon asked frustrated.

"I'm not being like anything! There is no reason to why I'm being so nice to you!! Can't a guy just be nice to his friend?"

"Not the way you are. You act different when it comes to me and other people." Taekwoon told Jaehwan. "Actually, you know what? I'm fine now. Thank you for taking care of me earlier, but I think I'm going to go home now." He got up from the bed and started walking out.

"What do you mean? It's not safe!!" Jaehwan exclaimed worriedly.

"It doesn't matter. I'd rather be there, then be here." He told Jaehwan, then headed up the stairs.

"Taekwoon! TAEKWOON!!" Jaehwan ran after him. He grabbed Taekwoon's wrist, but Taekwoon shook it off. Taekwoon didn't care for Jaehwan's lying or pretending, he just wanted the truth. "Aish.. Why are you being so difficult with me?"

"Yeah I'm the one being difficult." Taekwoon said to Jaehwan, then walked out of the house.

It was raining, yet Taekwoon didn't care. He could walk anywhere, despite how the weather is.

"Shit. I messed up." Jaehwan cursed at himself, then ran after Taekwoon. He put his shoes on, grabbed an umbrella and headed outside.

"You sure did..." Youngbae said.

"Idiot, fool, liar." Taekwoon described Jaehwan.

"I know you have feelings for him, and he has feelings for you. SO GO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!" I yelled at Taekwoon, but knew he couldn't hear me right now.

"Taekwoon!" Jaehwan called, chasing him.

Taekwoon turned around and started running. The ground was slippery, yet he had very good balance and hasn't tripped or fallen yet.

However, he came to a corner and had to turn. As he turned the corner, he moved to suddenly and slipped from the puddle.

"Ow!!" Taekwoon screamed, holding his ankle on the wet ground.

Jaehwan's eyes widened and he carefully ran over to Taekwoon. He knelt down and covered Taekwoon with the umbrella.

"Taekwoon, I'm taking you back to my place."

"G-Get away from me, you liar!" He yelled.

"You're in pain." Jaehwan stated. "Until you're dry and your pain has dialled down, you're staying with me."

Jaehwan gave Taekwoon the umbrella to hold, and slowly picked Taekwoon up off the floor.

Taekwoon blushed, and hid his face from Jaehwan.

"He likes being held by Jaehwan.." I chuckled.

"And Jaehwan likes holding him." Youngbae laughed.

Once they reached Jaehwan's house again, Jaehwan carefully placed Taekwoon on the couch, despite him being all soaked.

"I'll be back." Jaehwan panted and kicked his wet shoes off, then ran upstairs.

Taekwoon sat there, holding the open umbrella and trying to control his pain.

"Close the umbrella idiot.." I chuckled at Taekwoon.

Even though he didn't hear me, he must've got the idea and closed if anyways.

Jaehwan came back downstairs with a fresh pair of clothes and something to support Taekwoon's ankle.

"Jaehwan..." Taekwoon softly said. "You're soaked."

Jaehwan chuckled at Taekwoon's remark, then answered, "You are as well. Now, there's a washroom just over there.." He pointed. "And you can change your clothes. Don't worry about your wet ones, I'll dry them for you."

"J-Jaehwan..." Taekwoon blushed.

"Hmm?" The other male raised his eyebrow. "Oh wait! Let me help you walk to the washroom!!"

Taekwoon didn't hesitate for Jaehwan's help, mainly because he needed assistance walking there.

After they're both changed and dried off.... (Sorry, I'm just too lazy to write this part...)

"Thank you." Taekwoon said, sitting on a chair in the dining room.

"No problem Taekwoon!" He smiled, then started making a drink for the two of them.

"And I'm sorry..."

Jaehwan stopped what he was doing, and stared at Taekwoon. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"For causing you trouble. I made you run after me in the cold rain, and you even carried me all the way to your house. On top of that, you tended to my ankle and gave me a change of clothes. I made your house all wet, and you may end up getting sick because of me!!" Taekwoon started tearing up.

Jaehwan walked over to his teary friend, and pulled up a chair beside him. He put his hand on Taekwoon's cheek, making them face each other.

"Taekwoon... It's my fault." He smiled. "I should've told you what I wanted to say in the first place."

Taekwoon sniffled and wiped his eyes. "And what is that?"

"I have feelings for you." He blushed and turned away.

"WHAT?" Taekwoon yelled, almost falling out of his chair.

"Oh.my.lawd." My jaw dropped open and I just couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Surprise!!!" Youngbae laughed.

"YOU BUTT!!! YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDNT TELL ME???" I playfully punched his arm.

"HEY!!! IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR SENIOR?" He laughed. "And yeah I knew, but I figured it'd be better if you found out when Taekwoon did."

"Yeah yeah..." I looked at him and smiled.

"Y-Yeah..." Jaehwan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh... Um..." Taekwoon started saying.

"It's fine and I totally understand. I don't expect you to like me back or anything, I just thought that you should know. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship..."

"N-Not at all!!!" Taekwoon answered. "It's just... I need time to think. To think about this, to think about how I feel."

"By all means Taekwoon, take as long as you need." Jaehwan grinned, then got up from the chair and continued making the two drinks. "Are you okay with hot chocolate?"

Taekwoon nodded his head and just watched Jaehwan make the drinks.