She's...

"Wonshik, it's time." Youngbae told me, pulling himself away from his work.

"Oh no... I don't know if I'm ready for this! I don't know if I can protect him in the best way possible! What if something goes wrong?"

"Calm down Wonshik, you'll be fine. I remember I was nervous as well, but I got over being nervous and eventually knew what to do. Trust me, you'll be alright. And plus, I'll be helping you along the way."

"Okay...."

We exited the little-ish building we were in and began flying to the hospital that Taekwoon would be born in. OH!!! I don't know if I'm ready for this...

Once we got there, his mother was already in labor and his family members were waiting, so anxious to see their newborn baby brother come into the world. It's so heartwarming to see this...

"Hey Youngbae!?"

"Yes my pupil?" He answered.

"Haha, very funny." I replied sarcastically. "Anyways, how did you feel when you knew I'd be one of your tasks/missions? Were you eager to see me or watch me grow up?"

"Hmm... I am always so eager and anxious to see the person whom I'll be guarding, but with you? You were always different... Before, during and after life."

"Ah.. Okay."

"However Wonshik, there is something important you should know."

I was puzzled and confused, also a little bit annoyed... Why were there so many rules and regulations about being a guardian angel? I didn't know it'd be this frustrating.

"Yeah?"

"Well, have you ever heard when a child says 'they can see and/or talk with their imaginary friend'? It's actually their guardian angel as well."

"Oh yeah! My little cousin was always saying that..."

"And it's true, I saw them speaking with their angel whenever you visited them. However, there's up to a certain age where you can see them, then you lose the ability. The average age people stop seeing their angels is around, 7-9. Unless they have other reasons, mainly depression though. And one more thing, they won't remember seeing you."

"Oh... So I'll be able to talk to him for a few years?" I asked Youngbae. This was all very new to me.

"Pretty much yeah... I remember when I spoke with you at that young age... You were so cute, but what happened?" He laughed, then I softly punched him on his shoulder.

When Taekwoon is born...

"Aww!!! He's so cute!" I exclaimed. There were, hovering above a newborn child. He's so adorable and squishable. What a cutie!

"Yeah, he is. Oh no!!" Youngbae reacted.

What was wrong? Wait a second, who's that person near Taekwoon's mother? He was someone dressed in all black, from head to toe. In one of his hands, he was clenching a scythe, and in the other hand, a paper.

"Who is that Youngbae?" I worriedly asked him.

"That's a demon, his name is Seungri. He's one of Death's minions trying to take Taekwoon's mother's soul. She can't die now, Taekwoon was just born. A newborn baby like him needs his mom to help him survive. Come on, let's go get rid of that disgusting demon."

We swooped down and stood beside the bed which Taekwoon and his mother were laying down on. I hope she doesn't die, Taekwoon needs her. When we got near to the bed side, Youngbae stopped me.

"Why can't we go shoo him off?" I asked him.

"I just remembered. Unless we are protecting our mission, we can't interfere. Only if we are the demon or the mission's guardian angel, that's when we're allowed to step in."

"That's bullshit! I'd be protecting my person, wouldn't I?"

"No, Seungri isn't planning to kill Taekwoon. He's going to take away Taekwoon's mother's soul away from her. We can only hope her guardian angel is strong enough to defeat Seungri."

"So we just watch?"

"Pretty much..."

"Ugh..." We stayed still, not moving.

Then out of nowhere, his mother's angel appeared and started fighting with Seungri.

"Seungri!" The angel yelled. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

"Now I'm afraid I can't do that... It's her time." He held the scythe above Taekwoon's mothers head, the angel stopped him.

"Then you'll have to kill me first." She held her sword out and was prepared for a battle. Although each of them had different weapons, they both knew how to fight properly and use them well.

I whispered to Youngbae and said, "Youngbae? Can they actually kill one another?"

"It's confusing, but yes. They can."

"How though?" I asked not knowing.

"Well, in a way... This is your second life, and well, if you die in your second life, you can't be revived any way. Like you can't even be an angel or demon still. You disappear forever."

"Oh dang... That is confusing, yet I get it. It's terrifying, knowing that you still have a chance at living some kind of life, but then you still also have a chance at dying again. I must sound crazy don't I?"

"Don't worry Wonshik, the angel-rules-and-laws book is even more confusing if you ever read it. I highly recommend not reading though, but ask someone about it, just so you don't confuse yourself even more."

"Okay....?"

We stopped talking again and continued watching the battle between the guardian angel and Seungri. Then, something finally happened.

"OH GAH! STOP THIS SEUNGRI! Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO D-DEATH'S ORDERS!!!"

"YES I DO EUN AH!!! I DO! IF I DON'T, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME? HUH?? I DISAPPEAR!! AND UNLESS YOU STEP OUT OF MY WAY, THAT'S WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO!!!"

She was laying on the floor, covered in her own 'blood'. Her glorious wings and lovely clothing, stained with a dark colour. Her eyes filled with sadness, loyalty and fear. Tears falling down her face.

"P-Please, don't do this." She held her hand out and threw her sword away.

"I don't care for your begging! Goodbye!" And he sliced off her head.

There, laid a headless angel. Her 'blood' was gushing everywhere, yet no one but the afterlife beings could see it. If only Taekwoon's mother knew how much her angel loved her and fought for her.

"THAT'S ENOUGH SEUNGRI!" Youngbae yelled at him, flying down. "YOU'VE DECAPITATED ONE TOO MANY PEOPLE TODAY! GO BACK TO DEATH AND THE REST OF YOUR KIND!!"

"NO! I won't. Hey kid?" He said to me. "Watch as I kill your precious mission's mother."

And we were too late. He had already stabbed her, in her heart. The minute he stabbed her, she nearly dropped the helpless baby, but luckily he was caught be his father, whom was nearby. Eun Ah, her loyal angel, disappear right before our eyes, and the 'blood' was all gone, just like it had been cleaned up. Then Seungri, he glanced at us, and also disappeared. A black cloud formed when he had vanished, then he was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm so sorry Wonshik." Youngbae told me.

"I-I-I didn't even know her!!! She was so young, and she shouldn't have died!! I'll avenge her one day, and I'll make sure to take care of Taekwoon since she won't be there." I felt like crying, I really did, but no tears came out of my eyes. Only my yelling and screaming came out of my mouth.

"Let it all out Wonshik, you'll feel better."

Taekwoon's father called the nurse and the nurse held Taekwoon. His father shook his lifeless mother, unaware of what just happened. To him and the rest of the human world, she just died. However to those of us in the spirit realms and whatnot, she was killed.

Don't worry Mrs. Jung. I'll take care of your son, and I'll protect him with my own life. Just like Eun Ah protected you... I'll never forget the brave and loyal, Eun Ah.