Connected

"You're ready." Youngbae said, smiling at me.

For the past couple of days, all the guys had been helping me train and to prepare for this battle. I just really hope that all this training won't go to waste..

"Am I?" I asked for clarification.

"Wonshik, you're as ready as you'll ever be." Youngbae chuckled, giving me a friendly hug. He then backed away, and a well-protected sword had appeared out of nowhere.

"Youngbae...? What is that..?" I asked.

"It's yours now." He said, taking from the air, and handing it to me.

"I-I can't take this!!" I refused. "It's yours, and I-"

"Listen Wonshik." He spoke seriously, and stared at me. "I've known you for QUITE a long time, and I insist you take it. Besides, you do need a sword in order to beat Death." He smirked, holding the sword in front of me.

"Youngbae I-" I began saying, then wrapped my arms around him once more, giving him another hug.

"Yeah yeah... No need to get all sentimental Wonshik.." He chuckled, patting my back.

I broke the hug, and took the sword.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Now we just wait for Seungri to appear..." Youngbae said, looking down at the two boys whom were asleep.

Taekwoon was sitting on the couch, somewhat leaning against the arm of it; whilst Jaehwan was also asleep, laying on his lap.

These two guys have got to be a couple of the most confusing people I've met.

As the two were sleeping, Taekwoon's phone had vibrated on the side table, awaking him up from his slumber.

His eyes slowly opened, as he let out a big yawn. He then rubbed his eyes, and looked down at his lap. Taekwoon smiled, and picked his vibrating phone up.
•••••
Ji Eun: Taekwoon?!? Please answer!!

Taekwoon: Noona...? What's up...?

Ji Eun: My leg! I can't move it!!

Taekwoon: Calm down... What happened?

Ji Eun: I CAN'T MOVE MY LEG TAEKWOON. THATS WHAT HAPPENED.

Taekwoon: -.- what did you do to CAUSE your leg to be unmovable?

Ji Eun: I fell down some stairs!! Please come!!

Taekwoon: Shoot...

Ji Eun: TAEKWOON! IT HURTS!!!

Taekwoon: I'm coming, I'm coming!! Text me where you are and I'll be there as fast as I can!!

Ji Eun: WELL HURRY.
•••••
Taekwoon turned his phone off, and took a deep breath.

"What do I do now?" He whispered quietly to himself, looking back at Jaehwan.

"Wake him up ding-dong." I laughed, watching Taekwoon's next move.

Taekwoon slightly moved, causing Jaehwan to moan softly and reposition the way he was laying down.

His repositioning only made it harder for Taekwoon to get up now...

"Well... That was a smart move." I said sarcastically.

"Jaehwan..." Taekwoon whispered, gently tapping his nose.

"Jaehwannie...." He whispered louder this time, poking his forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head..." He said a third time, poking his cheek now.

"Too early..." Jaehwan groaned, swatting away Taekwoon's hand.

"Please Jaehwan...." Taekwoon begged, clenching onto the arm of the couch.

"Aye yah..." Jaehwan groaned, lifting his head off of Taekwoon's lap, allowing him to move.

"Go back to sleep... I'll be back." Taekwoon told him, grabbed a small-ish blanket, and covering Jaehwan, whom was lying down yet again.

"Okay.." Jaehwan spoke sleepily, cuddling with the blanket.

"Time to go to Noona, I guess..." Taekwoon said to himself, searching for a light jacket.

"I'll see you later Youngbae!" I said, following behind Taekwoon.

"I wonder if she's okay..." Taekwoon said to himself, finding his jacket, then quickly putting on his shoes.

He hurried headed out of the house, and began making his way to wherever the hell Ji Eun was.

"Taekwoon, this sounds odd..." I began saying to him, even though I know he's not listening. "You hardly know this girl, so why the hell would she ask you for help? It's just weird..."

As he continued to walk at a fast speed, he started biting his lip slightly, and shifting his eyes back and forth. It's either he's really nervous, or he has to pee. And I'm just guessing right now, but I don't think he needs to pee.

He stood still, staring at Ji Eun, whom had fallen down a flight of stone, stairs. It's amazing to see she isn't bleeding, well, not as much as I'd expect.

The stairs led to a park, and the area at the bottom of the stairs was all grassy.

"T-Taekwoon!!" She called, spotting him standing.

Taekwoon was still frozen, yet had somewhat snapped out of his daze. "I-I'm coming!!" He said, running over to her.

Question is: how exactly did she fall?

Although Taekwoon may not see it, I have some suspicions about this girl. I mean, she texts him out of nowhere and asks for his help!! Doesn't that seem even a little fishy?

"Taekwoon," she said, looking up at him.

Aish.... I'm getting a bad feeling about this chick.

"J-Ji Eun," Taekwoon spoke softly, kneeling down to get closer to her.

The two humans just stared into each others eyes for some reason, although I don't know why.

"Can you move?" Taekwoon asked, looking over at her legs.

She shook her head, reaching for his hand and took it. Taekwoon widened his eyes, jerking his hand away.

"Did you call your parents?" Taekwoon asked her.

She shook her head yet again, grabbing Taekwoon's hand and didn't let go. Ji Eun then tugged Taekwoon's arm, pulling him closer, making him nearly fall on top of her.

"N-Noona!!" Taekwoon blushed, hovering above her while he gulped.

Well this was an awkward position to be in.

"Taekwoon-ah..." She gazed in his eyes, slowly sitting up.

"TAEKWOON!!" I yelled, staring at them. "ARE YOU STUPID?!? SHE'S GOING TO LOCK LIPS WITH YOU!!"

Yet as much as I yelled and tried to stop him, it just never worked; he can't hear me.

Taekwoon tried getting up, avoiding her eye contact, but she pulled him down, leaving no space between them. She connected their lips, not letting go of Taekwoon.

"GYAH!!!" I screamed, tugging at my hair.

"Well," someone said.

Whose voice is that? Who's here??

Wait.

"They'd make a sexy couple," the voice chuckled, and I turned around, glaring at him. "Don't you think, Wonshik?" He smirked.

"Seungri!"