Singer?

Just as Taekwoon was about to finish up showering, you could start to hear voices. They slowly got louder and louder as they came up the stairs.

"Taekwoon!! It's either your friends are here, or someone is actually robbing you this time!"

Chocolate started barking, and even growling too. Let's just hope that they're his friends and not a robber.

When Taekwoon had finished singing the last part of his song, he turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, reaching for his towel. Then he started drying himself off, and after he put his clothes on. Still humming his song to himself, he cleaned up the washroom and finally opened the door. When he opened it, two guys had fallen right to the floor.

It was none other than Hakyeon and Jaehwan.

"What are you guys doing?" Taekwoon asked softly, trying not to strain his voice.

"Uh...." Jaehwan looked at Hakyeon with huge eyes, and spoke no words.

"We were um... just leaning on the door?" Hakyeon tried to say.

"What a lie..." Taekwoon scoffed. "What were you really doing?"

The two boys on the floor quickly got back up on their feet and brushed their clothing. Then they all stepped away from the washroom and walked into Taekwoon's room.

"Well when we got here, the front door was locked, so we went through your back door. By the way, thank you for unlocking it." Jaehwan began saying.

"Then when we actually entered your house and whatnot, we both heard faint singing. So we followed where it was coming from, and we figured out it was coming from the washroom. After we leaned our ears on the door for a while, then the singing stopped and well... You kind of know the rest already." Hakyeon finished saying.

"You have a really nice singing voice Taekwoon!!" Jaehwan complimented.

"I agree Wonshik, Taekwoon sings really well." Jiyong commented.

"He loves singing, ever since he was younger."

"Like how you used love rapping?" Youngbae jokes around.

"Yah!! I still do!!" I said to him.

It's great that he remembered, I feel so touched.

"Oh, I don't know about that guys..." Taekwoon said embarrassed.

The only ones who knew he sang like that, were me and his father. Now since he got caught, both of his friends know.

"Fine fine... Whatever you want to believe Taekwoon, but you really are a great singer. Anyways, how are you feeling?" Hakyeon said.

"A bit better actually, but I'm still not going to school today. No one can persuade me into doing that today." Taekwoon laughed.

"Yeah yeah Taekwoon... Wait. What did that girl say yesterday?? Did you call her back or anything?" Jaehwan asked excitedly.

"Oh jeez Jaehwan... However, I did talk to her."

"OMO. WHAT DID SHE SAY??"

"Jaehwan, first you have to ask what her name is.... THEN you can bother him with all the questions." Hakyeon laughed.

"Haha... Her name is Ji Eun and she goes to an all girls-school. She's also a year above us..."

"WHAT?!" They both said simultaneously.

Then Jaehwan asked, "So she's our 'noona'?"

"Mhm..." Taekwoon replied.

"So what do you think of this girl Wonshik? Does she have an angel or demon?" Seunghyun asked me.

"How should I know??? I only saw her once!! And besides, you were even with me when I saw her! You should probably know!!" I said.

"Haha... That's true, but I didn't really catch what and who it was. Probably an angel, since she's so nice." Seunghyun replied to me.

"CAN WE MEET HER??" Jaehwan asked pleasantly.

"Pfft! No!! Well, just wait until I've met up with her a couple more times.. Then we'll see." Taekwoon winked at him.

"Why don't we pick her up from school?" Hakyeon suggested.

"I'm not feeling that well, remember?" Taekwoon said.

"You seem fine to us!!" Jaehwan answered.

"That's just me pretending on the outside. Anyways, what do you guys want to do? I'm sorry you had to leave school because of me..."

"It's fine Taekwoon. We love you okay?" Hakyeon said.

"Yeah! We're brothers!! And brothers take care of each other!" Jaehwan added.

"Besides Taekwoon, you'd do the same for Jaehwan and I right?"

Taekwoon nodded and he smiled.

"He should smile more..." Youngbae commented.

"I know right?!? That's what Seunghyun and I were talking about!!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Let's watch some movie and eat food!" Jaehwan suggested.

"Okay!! What movies and what kind of food?"

"Um... I don't really care what movie it is. And I'm not quite sure what I want to eat." Taekwoon said.

"How about I make you some soup? Don't worry, I'm not going to poison you." Jaehwan winked, then left the room and went downstairs.

"Jaehwan, he's a great guy."

"Yeah... By the way, how's your assignment thingy going with Sanghyuk? Is he nice?" Taekwoon asked Hakyeon.

"Yeah!! He's pretty nice and he's super cool! One day I'll introduce him to you guys."

"Why don't you ask him to come over after school?"

"You really mean that Taekwoon?" Hakyeon's face lit up with excitement.

"Sure, why not? The more the merrier!! It's just, ask him if he's fine with being around a sicko like me." Taekwoon smiled.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Um Taekwoon?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh... Nevermind. It's not important." Hakyeon said embarrassed and smiled. He rubbed the back of his long neck and let out a forceful laugh.

"Whatever Hakyeon..." Taekwoon playfully punched him on his arm and smiled with him.

"I'm really, really glad they're friend." Seunghyun said.

"Me too Seunghyun, me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creds to Zee-Rara15 for the pic! Thanks buddyo!!

-stArlight_1993✌🏻️❤️