You Win

Yeah, just saying, you guys, as a warning (I guess), I cannot write fighting scenes in First Person, so I'm apologizing in advance for the crap you're about to read. If you do not wish to read such crap, I suggest that you put this story away for now and patiently wait for the next update. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD (but then again, when are my stories ever good, lol?) That's all you'll hear from me till the next chapter [possibly the last. we'll see.]

Happy reading [try to be happy, anyway.]

-stArlight_1993

Edit: Imma eventually rewrite this fight scene, but who the hell knows when that'll happen lol
~

"So you're the angel Seungri was telling me about," Daesung said, hopping off of his chair. "The angel that dared to battle with me, Death, one everyone fears, yet why don't you?"

"I was made a guardian for a reason," I began, "and I intend to uphold what I was made for. I'm going to protect Taekwoon at all costs, and the people in his life as well."

Daesung circled around me, eyeing me from head to toe. I didn't like how close he was, nor the fact that Seungri was still here. This battle was between Death- Daesung and I, excluding Seungri.

"Is that so?" Daesung asked. "So you want to protect your precious human's father, is that right?"

I nodded my head. It was hard to be confident, what with me being in the presence of one of the most powerful beings known to man-and spirit. "Yes, I want to protect him, so are we doing this or not?"

He snickered. "You know what you want, eh? I like you. We could use a spirit like you. I bet you're manipulative too."

What? What does he mean: "we could use a spirit like you?" How would that work? I'm a guardian angel, not a demon. My soul was a wandering one, not an evil one.

"That's how our dear Seungri came to the dark side," Daesung said. "I made a concoction, he consumed it, and he's the precious demon you all know today."

What?! Seungri was forced into being on the dark side? I wonder if Youngbae or any of the others know.

Clenching my hands tightly, keeping them at my side, I look at Daesung. "Look, I don't care what happened to Seungri, or if you like me, or anything like that! I'm here for one reason, and one reason only: to fight you."

"Shall I leave the room, sir?" Seungri asked, to which Daesung answer:

"Yes. Let's start this show."

Seungri left the room quietly, leaving the two of us alone. The throne room was exceptionally large-a perfect size for us to fight in. Let's hope Youngbae's training stayed in my head. I can't afford to lose this battle on account of me blanking out or not paying attention.

He lunged at me first, his fists flying high in the air. He was quick, but I was quicker. I dodged his attack, punching him in the gut. He let out a weak cough, but he brushed it aside and placed a hand on his scabbard. His sword. Oh no. I hope it's not as sharp as it was described to me.

He pulled it out, and so, I did the same. Both our blades were now in play; Youngbae's sword, don't fail me now.

We dueled, our blades clashing together. The sound was irritating but tolerable. He ended up stabbing my arm, and I, his leg. We both took blows at each other, both of us getting injured one way or another.

By the end-or near the end, from my perspective-I had bruises and cuts scatted all over my body, and he nearly looked the same. He had both cuts and bruises on his body, his fancy clothes ripped and torn to shreds. It wasn't such a pretty sight, but I had to keep going.

"Is that... is that all you've got?" Daesung asked, panting heavily.

Little did he know, I had one more trick up my sleeve. One more way to save me from this, one more way I can protect Taekwoon. Throwing my blade at him, I had a chance to distract him and make my move. I quickly ran, reaching for his neck and the blade in his hands. Somehow, I managed to grab both things I was reaching for, then pushed him to the ground. I pinned him to the ground, holding his blade at his neck.

This was his end.

Or what would have been his end.

"Y-you win." He said, staring at me. "Your human's father... he'll live. I'll spare his life."

And that was the story of the fight between Death and I.

A fight that I won.

~

I'm sorry again for the crap chapter guys. It's also pretty rushed because, uh, I don't even know how to continue this story anymore. I think most likely the next chapter will be the final chapter, as sad as it is. However, once-wait, I'll just leave my nonsense for the next chapter. Have fun, guys.

I'm sorry if this chapter was confusing (because, um, it totally is), and if you have any questions, like I always say, don't be afraid to ask. I like hearing feedback from you guys. It gives me inspiration.

Until the next update,

stArlight_1993

Also, I may or may not (probably did) have switched tenses while writing this... this... abomination. I apologize for that too.