Youngbae?

"Hi there guys!" A voice said.

"W-Who are you?" The three of us asked.

"Well for starters, I'm an angel." The unknown angel stated.

"You wouldn't happen to be, Jaehwan's angel, would you?" I asked.

"Yep! That's me! My name's Youngbae, although I'm sure some of you may know me."

"Y-Youngbae?" I asked in shock.

"Long time no see Wonshik." He smiled at me.

I've missed hearing his voice, seeing him smile, and being in the presence of him. I just can't believe it's him! After all this time trying to figure out who Jaehwan's spirit was, it was him all along.

"You two know each other?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah. Long story short, I used to be his guardian angel." Youngbae told Seunghyun and Jiyong.

"Wait. So Youngbae.... Jaehwan was your next project? I don't understand." I said.

"It's really long and very complicated to explain... All you need to know is, I'm his guardian angel. I can't go into the details and whatnot, since I wouldn't even know where to start explaining." He chuckled.

"Wow... That's cool, and also confusing." Seunghyun told all of us.

"Yeah... It is, it is..." Youngbae laughed.

While the four of us were warning the boys eat, I just couldn't take my eyes off Youngbae. It's been so long since I've seen him, and since we've spoken. He must not really care for me anymore, since I'm not who he's protecting anymore.

I will admit though, he's raised Jaehwan up in a well-mannered way, and in a really funny way. It's amazing how Jaehwan can make Taekwoon laugh like that. He hasn't really had a good friend like that in a while, well besides Hakyeon.

When the boys were done eating, they call the waitress over so they could pay.

"Miss, can we have the bill please?" Hakyeon asked.

"Of course you can! Here you go!" She handed them the bill on a black board and slipped a small sheet of paper in front of Taekwoon.

"GAH! I KNEW IT!! SHE WAS LOOKING AT MY TAEKWOON! LET ME AT HER! IMMA MAKE HER WISH SHE NEVER DID THAT!!!" I yelled.

"Hey, hey!! Wonshik! Calm yourself down!!!" Seunghyun instructed.

"Yeah Wonshik, Taekwoon needs to have his own life, remember? You can help him and guide him, but you can't make choices like that on your own. He needs to make them." Youngbae told me.

"Damn... Preach it, my new buddyo!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Grr..." I muttered.

"I will admit this though... You were right about her, and how she was somewhat watching Taekwoon."

"I wonder if he likes her back though..." Jiyong added.

"Hold up!! What's that paper Taekwoon??" Hakyeon asked him.

"I-I don't know." He responded.

His face was as red as a tomato right now, since he being given so much attention right now and he was so embarrassed.

"Open the paper!!!" Jaehwan exclaimed.

"Oh? Is someone blushing??" Hakyeon joked around.

"N-No!" Taekwoon protested. "Let's just get out of here."