My Soul.

Seungri returned me back to the human world, back to Earth. Though I was all beaten up, I somehow managed to make it back to Taekwoon's place. He'd be at school, most likely, given the time of day I returned. I didn't even know what day it was.

As I entered the house, I assumed that it would be quiet and empty, but it wasn't.

"Won..Wonshik?!" Hongbin exclaimed-and that's when I knew none of the boys were at school. So it wasn't a weekday?

"H-hi guys," I said weakly. They all came over to me, circling me and showed me warm smiles. Their smiles were so contagious that I even started to smile, regardless of the state I was in.

I looked over to Youngbae, to whom had what seemed like tears in his eyes.

"I'm so proud of you, Wonshik," he told me. "Good job."

~

Time went on and Taekwoon's father was still alive and doing well. Taekwoon ended up continuing high school without any worries, going on to university later with a full scholarship. He and Jaehwan ended up becoming an official couple weeks after my big fight with Daesung. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk, surprisingly, ended up hooking up, but it didn't last too long. They did end up staying friends though.

I never ended up speaking to Taekwoon after that last time. There was no point. He was beyond happy now. I spoke to Youngbae about it, and he helped me. I even tried talking to Taekwoon again, but nothing worked. If that's how it was supposed to be, then so be it.

I continued watching him over the years, seeing him continue to grow.

My first "project," and there had already been so much action involved. I was thankful to have met all the people I now know, and I look back on my experiences, learning from them.

Once Taekwoon and Jaehwan settled down, I was still there protecting my boy. He grew up to be such a fine man, a husband, and a father.

They adopted a small girl with named Hana. She was their everything. Taekwoon spoiled her with anything and everything, and vowed to protect her as long as he shall live.

Her guardian angel, Mina, was definitely new to the task, but I helped her along the way.

//

On Hana's sixth birthday, they took the little girl out for some ice cream after dinner. Unfortunately, Taekwoon was struck by a truck on their way home. Immediately, he was rushed to the hospital. He stayed there for a while, in a coma. Jaehwan was worried, Hana was scared, I was so antsy.

This isn't how he should go. Getting hit by a truck? No!

"Wonshik?" A familiar voice said to me.

No. Not his voice. Not now.

I followed the voice, shocked to see the man before me.

"Taekwoon."

He could see me, he could hear me. But... why? Was he dead? He can't be. His heart is still beating.

"Long time no see..."

"I'm surprised you still remember me," I said with open arms.

He came up to me, hugging me tightly as tears escaped his eyes. "I never forgot you. I thought myself crazy for thinking of you, but I somehow knew none of it was a dream. You were real, you were always real."

I nodded my head, rubbing his back.

This was nice. Just the two of us. I could talk to him, he could talk to me... but as nice as it was, it couldn't stay that way.

"Taekwoon," I said, looking at him, "you can't.. you can't stay here. Not yet at least."

"What?"

"You have a little girl waiting for you, and Jaehwan is worrying his ass off about you," I chuckled sadly. "It's not time for you to depart from them yet."

He looked at me with sad eyes. "Wonshik... does that mean you're leaving? That I won't see you again?"

"No, no! I'll always be by your side, protecting you no matter what happens. And we will see each other. Hopefully not any time soon, but when the right time comes we will. You understand what I'm saying?"

He gave me one last hug, then pulled away and smiled at me. "I understand, Wonshik."

"Perfect. Come on, let's get you back to your family."

He followed me back to where his body was in the hospital room. I showed him what I experience every day; he laughed, but didn't insult. I'm really going to miss the moments when we talk.

"Hey, don't forget me, alright?" I said.

He stood beside his still body and nodded his head. "See you later, alligator."

"In a while, crocodile." And as I said that, his soul went back in his body.

I watched the three, waiting for Taekwoon's response.

Jaehwan was sitting by Taekwoon's bed, holding his hand as he patiently watied. Hana was asleep in one of the other chairs, all curled up in a blanket looking all snug. It took a few moments, but he was back.

Taekwoon's eyes slowly opened, and his hand slightly twitched. He clearly was still in a lot of pain, but at least now he was awake.

Jaehwan had tears pouring from his eyes as he stared at Taekwoon, immediately standing up.

"T-Taekwoon?"

"H-hi, Jaehwan. I'm back."

Jaehwan smiled, carefully wrapping his arms around the man laying in the bed. He cried and cried, but was extremely happy. He was so relieved that Taekwoon was finally back.

"I-I'm going to get the doctor, okay? Don't you dare fall asleep!"

And with that, Jaehwan ran out of the room going to get the doctor.

In the end, everything worked out well. The doctor continued tending to Taekwoon until he was completely healed. Jaehwan and Hana had many visits to the hospital, but they were all okay, that was what mattered.

Taekwoon lived life to the fullest, raising Hana up to be a wonderful girl and loving Jaehwan unconditionally.

Taekwoon is someone I'll never forget, nor the memories we shared together. All the moments, all the events... I'll keep them forever.

But this... this was not the end for me. Gosh, no. This was just the beginning of the story of,

My Soul.

~~~

Hello everyone.

I hope you enjoyed the ending. Originally, Taekwoon and Wonshik were never going to meet again, but well... I worked something out (; I hope it was entertaining and that it made sense.

Now that "My Soul" is completed, my next task is to complete "When Love Comes." Once that is completed, I will complete "Forbidden Love."

I have a question for you guys: do you want me to create more stories, or finish the ones I have and that's it? What do you guys think? Please let me know.

Lastly, I want to thank you guys for all the votes, comments, and reads. I know the journey was long for this story, but now the journey has ended and it's time for a new one. I especially want to thank those who reminded me about this story and who encouraged me to continue writing it. Honestly, I was going to delete this story a while ago, but you guys made me think otherwise.

Thank you again, for everything.

Happy reading everyone!

-stArlight_1993 ✌❤