Movies from Rained In

(I apologize if none of the trailers play.)

The Wizard of Oz was one of the movies I just put up with as a kid, honestly. It's really good, and I love musicals. I only chose for Shin to choose this as his movie because maybe he can finally figure out why Nick calls Kou a Scarecrow.

Balto I: The First time I watched this movie was when Blockbusters used to be around. I watched it Everytime we rented a movie from there, that my Nana eventually bought one to keep. I thought Shuu would choose it because it's about dogs and it's in the Artic.

Aladdin was the third Disney movie I could get my little sister to watch and sit still for. He was my second Disney crush, just because I liked his personality. I thought Yuma would choose this because he used to be a street rat.

Legally Blonde is one of those movies my Grandma had lying around with movies like Grease. We all can figure out why Kou would choose this movie.

Disney Robin Hood is the earliest Disney movie I can remember that I've watched, besides Snow White. I felt that Azusa would choose this movie because it's childish enough and has to deal with the less fortunate.

101 Dalmations 2 is the cutest movie ever. I remember always liking the second and not the first, I still like the second better. I chose Laito to choose this one because it's very modern and cute.

The Aristocats is another movie my sister would finally sit still for, and it's one of the movies I quote off and on in school. I feel like Yui would choose this one simply because of it being about cats.

Jumanji is my favorite movie outside of Disney. My sister hated it, but I loved the storyline and characters. I could probably quote the whole movie that's how many times I've watched it. I think Kino would choose it just because the cover looked epic.

Treasure Planet has amazing graphics, I won't lie. It also holds my first ship, quite literally, between the dog and cat people. I haven't watched the movie in forever, unfortunately, but I see Ayato choosing this one because the title sounded cool.

The Pirate Movie is a movie my mom said she watched in Highschool. I watched it for the first time this summer, and it's honestly the most crack-like movies ever, which is hilarious and I recommend to 14+. I feel like Carla chose this the same way Ayato chose his movie.

Matilda is such a cute book and movie. I simply think Reiji would choose it because it has something to do with books. Nerd.

The Parent Trap is my favorite realistic Disney movie! The story line is great, and I must admit, when I was younger it was fun to think I could make my parents get back together. I feel Subaru would choose it because he likes how the siblings act. (I lie, I just wanted to put this on the list.)

Babe I is the first movie. It's got the same storyline as Charlotte's Web, with a few twists here and there. I chose Ruki to choose this one because it has livestock.

Spy Kids II is the best out of all the Spy Kids movies. Just because of the cool experiments and gadgets. I had Kanato choose this one because I think he would enjoy the cool gadgets too.

Peter Pan is my favorite movie E V E R. I've watched every single version I can find, and even the play. I just put this up as me as a reader.