Photograph 17: Isn't it Obvious?

-Mukami Mansion-Next Day-Day 9-
Y/N was so happy she didn't have to do anything the next day. Even though the schedule seemed so simple, she had more trouble than expected.
Thankfully, though, Y/N didn't have anything to do today, though Kou had a recording session for the next six hours. And, it seems, she had no one else to spend time with.
Currently, she was still giving the Sakamaki's the silent treatment, and she was even keeping Yui at a distance, after reading the Garden Project. Then, Kou was at work, Ruki scared her -since he reminded her so much of Reiji-, and she could never find Azusa.
That lead the (H/C) female to look for the Vampire Giant.
"Ano...Where could someone that tall hide?" She grumbled under her breath as she peeked into the game room.
"Are you looking for something, Y/N?"
Y/N yelped and jumped, before turning on her heel and glaring slightly at Ruki, trying to mask her shock and fear.
"Geez, Ruki-San, you almost gave me a heart attack! Don't you know not to teleport behind unsuspecting people?" She said in a scolding tone, as Ruki looked slightly amused.
"I apologize." He said, though Y/N couldn't help but to feel that that was a lie.
"Hmph. Well, for your information, I was looking for Yuma-San." Y/N huffed, folding her arms over her chest.
The two had a small stare down, Y/N slightly curious when she noticed that his pupils were diamond shaped.
Is that a Vampire thing? I'll have to see if Kou has them too! Though, he does have that one eye that's a different color than the other...
Y/N thought, not noticing that Ruki had broke their eye contact to open the book in his hand and began to walk down the hall as he began to read. "He's usually out in his garden in the back. I advise you being careful though."
Y/N blinked her (E/C) orbs a few times in confusion, before grinning widely.
"Arigato, Ruki-San!" She called out, then rushed towards the back door.
Maybe Ruki isn't all that bad...Though that's what I thought when I was 'friends' with the Sakamaki's. Y/N thought, clenching her hands into fists as she walked out to the back.
She then glanced around, not seeing a garden, but a large plot of land, with a lot of grass, and a forest towards the back. Then she noticed off to the side was a large fence.
Y/N smiled widely and went to where the fence was, she peeked through the open door, and looked at the small garden in awe.
It almost made her mother's garden look like a bunch of weeds.
There were flowers of varieties all over the place, and even a few fruits and vegetables looked unique, it looked just like an exotic paradise in a small enclosure.
As Y/N walked around in awe, she had almost forgotten why she came here in the first place.
Seeing that Yuma wasn't there, Y/N sighed and began to walk back to the entrance, before she noticed a group of dying (Favorite Flower)s. She frowned and bent down, seeing what the problem was almost instantly, she smiled softly and got to work on pulling out the weeds and adding a bit of fertilizer to the plant.
Within minutes, the flowers already looked healthier and happier.
She hummed happily as she proudly placed her dirt covered hands onto her hips.
"What're you doing here?!" An angry voice shouted, causing Y/N to quickly look at the entrance of the garden, only to see the male that she had been looking for, holding a bag of something she didn't know the name of.
"Ah! Yum-kun!" Y/N beamed.
"Y-Yum-kun?" Yuma dropped the bag in his surprise of the nickname and how happy Y/N reacted when he showed up.
"Mm...I was looking for you!" Y/N said as he began to walk towards her.
"What were you doing with the (F/F)s?" He questioned, looking at the flowers in slight amazement.
"Ah, well they looked a bit beat up, so I decided on helping them out." Y/N grinned, showing him her dirtied hands, surprising him even more.
"Girls don't like getting dirty, I thought." He said, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"No, I guess not." Y/N shrugged. "But I'm not like other girls." She grinned, causing Yuma to scoff. "That's obvious."
Y/N laughed softly.
"Why were you looking for me anyways?" Yuma asked, picking up the bag he had dropped and putting it into a shed that was connected to the tall fence.
"I'm bored, especially with Kou-San gone. And there's no way I was gonna go back to the studio on my day off." Y/N told him in a nonchalant manner. "What about the others?" Yuma huffed. "Ruki-San scares me and I don't think Azusa-San likes me much, since he's never around." Y/N answered.
"How about friends?" Y/N blinked. "All my friends are back in America. No one goes to my classes so I don't talk with anyone really." She said.
"How about Sow?"
"Yui lives with the Sakamaki's."
Yuma's eyes slightly widened at how blunt and angry the usually cheerful girl in front of him had stated that comment.
"You're really that mad at them?" Yuma asked her.
"I hate liars and pretenders, especially ones that pretend to be my friend." Y/N puffed a loose strand of (H/C) from her face.
Yuma studied her for a few minutes, before sighing and locking the shed. "I see." He finally said, standing right in front of her, hands on his hips as he leaned over her. "Well, I can't say I'm surprised they'd do something like that, they're damn pure bloods." He said.
"I was meaning to ask about that. What's the difference between the two anyways?" Y/N questioned as the two mindlessly began to leave the garden.
"Pure bloods are born as Vampires, like the damned Sakamaki's. But me and the others were created to be Vampires." He explained.
"So you guys were once Humans?" Y/N asked, causing Yuma to nod.
"That makes since." Y/N grinned.
"How so?" Yuma asked, slightly smiling in amusement.
"Isn't it obvious?" Y/N tilted her head.
Seeing his confused expression, Y/N laughed and suddenly pushed a sugar cube into his mouth.
"You guys are a lot less interesting."

....

......

......

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"