Why Must You Make Me Feel This Way

Rules:
Publish the Rules
Write 13 facts about yourself
One Week Grace Period
Creative Title
Tag 15 people
Don't tag back

13 Facts~

1.) I'm the oldest of five, with two little brothers and two little sisters.

2.) My parents are divorced.

3.) The first half of my name comes from my father, Matthew. My rl name is Mattison, hello.

4.) As of June 21, 2016, I will be 16 years of age.

5.) I'm going into my Junior year of Highschool.

6.) I currently have a crush on 6 of my guy friends. (Is this weird? Idk, probably.)

7.) Most of my closest friends are guys. Maybe only 5 girls.

8.) I'm really really shy and don't talk to people, the only way I make friends is when they come up to me or I force myself to talk to them.

9.) I have never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends come to me for relationship advice.

10.) My favorite colors are teal and purple.

11.) The funniest/best nicknames I've ever received are 'Satan-Senpai', 'The Mattz' and 'My little white person'

12.) I'd probably go gay for my two best girl friends, Sinpai and Wifey (I refuse to put their actual names, so here's my nicknames for them)

13.) I wish to become something in the literature field, mainly either an author or a journalist.

(I don't know 15 people, but I guess if any of you guys want to do this comment and I'll add your name down...)