Photograph 2: Dinner with the Sakamaki's

-L/N Farm-Living Room-Day 1-
~Y/N's POV~
I sat on the couch, NaNa's old cookbook lying on my lap as I flipped through the pages, trying to find a decent meal for six city boys.
I sighed and began thinking about the six. They were defiantly not what I thought they'd be like, looks and all.
"What're you doing, Miss L/N?" I jumped at the sudden voice and glanced over my shoulder and smiled softly when I saw it was the one who was wearing a full-out butler like outfit. His name was...Reiji, right? It was defiantly an odd name, but probably not in Japan.
"Just looking for a recipe to cook for dinner. Do you think you and the others would enjoy this?" I opened one of the pages that I had marked and showed the picture of food to him. "We usually cook it for family gatherings, and so I thought ya'll might enjoy it." I explained as he looked at it.
"Yes, I think that'll be alright." Reiji nodded, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
I smiled happily and nodded, putting the large book beside me on the tan colored couch couch.
"Where are the others?" I questioned as I turned to look at him.
"Either unpacking still or trying to get out of working." Reiji sighed.
"I'll go check on them then, can you put the cook book into the kitchen please?" I asked, already going to the guest rooms before he could respond.

~*~
"What?!" I heard someone snap angrily from the first room I knocked on.
"It's Y/N, can I come in?" I questioned. "Tch. Whatever." I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Hey, Subaru right?" I smiled at the male with the odd pinkish white hair.
He seemed to always be angry, but I can't help but to feel as if that was some sort of act, like someone who had put up walls their whole life so they wouldn't be hurt again.
"Humph." Was my only response from the male who was staring out the window.
"Aren't ya gonna help me and the others cook dinner?" I asked him, placing my hands on my hips.
"Nope." He simply replied.
"Why not?" I asked him curiosily.
I know he's some fancy city boy, but he could at least try to help cook.
"B-because I don't want to help." He stated, and I could see from the reflection in the window his cheeks had turned pink.
"Fine. You get to help make breakfast then~" I said, then walked out and closed the door behind me.
I went to the room across from Subaru's and knocked. No answer.
I raised an eyebrow and opened the door. The oldest brother, Shoe? Was laying on the bed, passed out.
I huffed and walked over to the lazy blond and poked him repeatedly, until I saw he had earbuds in his ears and I got curious as to what he was listening to.
I took one of the buds out of his ears. No reaction. I put the bud in my ear and heard an orchestra playing.
"Wow." I accidentally said aloud.
I always enjoyed listening to music, though I rarely listened to this type, unless for music class. Otherwise, I listen to Country and (Favorite type of music).
"What are you doing?" I looked at Shu in surprise. His pretty ocean blue eyes staring into my (E/C) ones.
"S-sorry Shu. I got curious as to what you were listening to-And I came to get you to help make dinner." I stuttered out, wanting to slap myself at how idiotic I must've sounded all of a sudden.
"No." He bluntly stated.
"Eh!?" My eyes widened in surprise. "Why not?!" I asked.
"Too much work." Shu grumbled, simply taking the ear bud out of my ear and putting it back into his own.
I huffed. "Fine. Just know you'll be helping me and Subaru cook breakfast tomorrow." I stated, but didn't get a response from him.
I huffed, realizing that he fell asleep, again -or was just ignoring me-, and I left the room.
"Eh, Bitch-chan~" I glanced at the next room and saw Laito and Ayato walk out.
"I wish you wouldn't call me that." I sighed. "Anyways, are you guys going to help cook dinner?" I added, hoping Reiji wasn't the only good brother.
"Tch. I guess." Ayato huffed, and I smiled happily.
"Great! Reiji is already in the kitchen. I'm gonna get Kanato, then I'll meet you guys in there!" I chirped happily, then went to the last room, knocking before entering and seeing Kanato was on the bed, playing with that odd looking Teddy bear.
"Don't you know how to knock?" Kanato snapped, surprising me since I thought he was a sweet little kid.
"Oh, sorry Kanato. I just wanted to know if you wanted to help me make dessert for tonight." I said.
I gasped in surprise when I felt him suddenly tackle me into a hug and then look up at me with his big purple eyes.
Are those contacts? I thought, blinking in surprise.
"Really? You'd let me help?" He asked in a cheerful tone.
I giggled an nodded, patting his head even though he was a bit taller than me.
"Yep! Come on, let's go to the kitchen, you can bring your teddy bear too." I said.
Kanato suddenly looked angry when I said Teddy bear, but then he seemed to pout as he hid his face behind the stuff toy.
"His name is Teddy." He said.
I smiled a bit, but was also a bit confused. "Then bring Teddy too." I said happily, and just going along with it.

-Dining Room-3 hours later-
I smiled happily as I finished placing everything where it needed to go. Finally there was a use for NaNa's old, long dining table.
"It looks delicious, good job guys!" I said, putting two thumbs up at the four males.
We had cooked Ham-which Reiji made-, Macaroni-which me and Laito made-, and Greenbeans-which I instructed Ayato how to make-. As well, Kanato helped me make a (Favorite Flavour) Cheesecake.
"I'll go get Shu and Subaru, then we can begin eat-" I began to speak, before being cut off.
"No need."
I jumped in surprise, seeing that all the brothers were now siting at the dining table. "Oh." I blinked a few times, surprised.
How'd that get in here without me hearing them?! I shook my head, then sat in my father's seat at the end of the table, which Reiji insisted I sit since I was the 'Lady of the House' at the moment.
Once I sat down, I saw the guys begin to pile the food on their plates. I scowled and slammed my hands on the table, causing them to either jump or stop and look at me in surprise.
"At dinner we always say prayer." I told them in a demanding tone.
"I appologize, Miss L/N, but we don't believe in that kind of stuff." Reiji said.
"Fine, I won't force you then, just be quiet a moment for me then." I stated.
I then bowed my head and folded my hands. (A/N: Sorry if you guys don't have a religion or anything, I just thought that it'd bring like memories back from Yui since she believed in God and all)
"Dear Lord, thank you for giving us such a wonderful day today, and thank you for bringing the Sakamaki brothers here safe and sound. Please protect them from here on out, cause we both know that they're going to need it. Amen." I said, then I began to get my food, ignoring the stares of the brothers.
"Now let's dig in!" I beamed at them.