Photograph 42: Behind Blue Eyes

-L/N Farm-Farmhouse-June 17th-Friday-
"What do you mean he doesn't have to do any chores today!?" Shin shouted as he pointed and glared at a smirking Kou.
"Because he actually has a job that needs to get done, as well as mine." Y/N sighed, rubbing her temples.
"We'll be in Nashville till tomorrow afternoon, so do not mess anything up, no punching the walls, and listen to everything Reiji and Ruki say. Unless it's destructive, then don't." Y/N told the males as she put on a small backpack as well as her camera kit.
"Hai." Everyone chorused, causing Y/N to smile happily as she walked out of the house with Kou.
"So how many pictures do you need to have sent in by Monday?" Kou curiously asked as the two got into Y/N's (F/C) truck.
"Ten, which isn't too bad." Y/N calmly answered.
"But you have none so far." Kou chuckled.
"I know." Y/N cried. "That's why we have to get as many taken by tomorrow!" Y/N exclaimed, her attitude suddenly changing, much to Kou's amusement.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Wah! It's so pretty here, S Hotaru-chan!" Kou exclaimed as he stared at the large waterfall in awe.
"Thanks Kou." Y/N smiled while adjusting her camera. "My Nana used to bring me here all the time before she died. I come here often when I want to be alone." She spoke absentmindedly, much to Kou's curiosity.
"You were close with your grandmother?" He questioned.
Y/N paused, a sad smile on her lips, which Kou immediately noticed.
"We were closer than close. She was always there for me, and I told her things my parents don't even know." Y/N chuckled sadly. "It was always a joke that I wasn't a daddy's girl, but a NaNa's girl."
Kou watched Y/N closely, unknowing to him that his right eye was glowing red.
"I've been meaning to ask, but why does your eye do that?" Y/N questioned the blond.
Kou instinctively covered his glowing eye. "I don't know what you mean." He grumbled.
"Yes you do, or else you wouldn't have covered your eye." Y/N insisted.
It's not that she was meaning to sound nosey, she was just curious since she that that 'eye' was taken out when Kou was a lot younger.
"It's not your business, so just drop it!" Kou shouted at Y/N, startling her.
She's seen him get angry off and on, but usually the anger was directed towards others, never her.
"You don't care about me anyways, so just take your stupid pictures!"
Y/N's eyes narrowed, dropping her camera -it was on a strap around her neck so it didn't break or hit the ground-, and she walked towards Kou. She grabbed both of his hands that were clenched into fists with one of her own hands, while she used her other hand to cup his cheek.
"Kou, I must admit you are beautiful." She said, staring into his narrowed blue and red eyes. "But I think you need to work on this face a bit, and maybe these noodle arms too." She stated, causing Kou's eyes to widen as he stared at her dumbfounded.
"What?" He asked in his shock.
Y/N continued to look serious, her cheerful aura gone.
"I'm saying your looks aren't as attractive as your personality." She stated.
She's...not lying. But how? Kou wondered as he used his magical eye to see if the female was just trying to lie to him.
"I look more at the personality of someone than their looks." Y/N said, as if knowing what he was thinking. "Because no matter what happens, a person's personality is shaped by their past and will stay that way, though a person's looks constantly change." She explained.
Kou hesitantly moved one of his hands from her grip and placed it on her hand that was on his cheek.
He then held up her wrist, before biting into it, never once tearing his multicolored eyes away from the (H/C) while he drank her blood.
Y/N, in turn, flinched and allowed a soft squeak to escape her lips. Though she didn't once try pulling away or break their eye contact.
"Are you done?" Y/N's tone was soft, as if Kou was some sort of breakable object, as he retracted his fangs and pulled away from her.
"Why are you so kind to us?" He asked, almost afraid to look into Y/N's harsh gaze as he asked the question, but he wanted to know.
A slight smile made it's way onto Y/N's lips. "Because that's my personality. No matter who you guys are, no matter what you've done, ya'll are my family. You mean the world to me, Kou."
Kou grinned a bit. "You're too cute, S Hotaru-chan~" he cooed, squishing her cheeks, and therefore breaking the mood.
"I am not!" Y/N whined as she pouted.
"Yes you are." Kou laughed.
"Don't make me push you into the water." Y/N threatens.
"You wouldn't do that to me, or else you wouldn't be able to take my picture." Kou teased.
Y/N grinned a bit. "You're wearing a white t-shirt, I think a lot of the fangirls wouldn't mind seeing through it."
"Aha, right, let's just get these pictures done with." Kou sweatdropped.

-Nashville, Tennessee-Hotel-Night-
Kou turned on his side to stare at the female beside him.
After two hours of taking pictures at the waterfall, no he did not get pushed into the water, Y/N realized he still had to get into her truck, the two took a three hour trip to Nashville. They then went their seperate ways for a bit, him to do some recordings and her to send the pictures to Akuson.
When they finally met up at the hotel before dinner, they found only one room was left because of some sort Beachbody convention, and had to share a couple suite.
"S Hotaru-chan, are you awake?" Kou whispered.
When not getting a response, he sat up a bit and looked down at the passed out American.
He smiled as he moved a few loose strands of her hair out of her peaceful sleeping face.
"I will never admit this to you, Y/N, but the reason I gave you the nickname of a bug is because since I laid my eyes on you, you've lit up my world." He said. "Unfortunately, it's the exact same for the others. Not to worry, though, I will not give up without a fight. Even if you think of me as a brother." He sighed, before kissing the top of the female's head and then laying back down.
Little did he know that she heard every word, and her heart beat had picked up.

(A/N: Just a quicky, I thought you guys should know that I call one of my guy friends M Neko-kun now. He has no clue what it means, and I find it hilarious. He's my RL Male!Yui and I'm literally a Fem!Kou. Personality wise, not looks.)