Photograph 28: Save Me

{WARNING: Cussing and Reader abuse}

-Lunch/Dinner-
~Nick's POV~
"T.M.I.!" I shouted, grinning as I heard Y/N laugh before the door closed.
I sighed softly and picked off one of the (F/C) (F/Flower) from the fence and rolled the stem between my two fingers, watching it twirl back and forth.
"I wonder, do you also think of my Y/N as a sibling? Or is she oblivious as she always is?" I looked up from the flower and glanced at the shadowed area.
I smirked a bit as I saw the annoyed expressions of those Vampires as they came out of their hiding place.
Rediculous. I scoffed silently.
"What the hell do you mean by your Y/N? She doesn't belong to you!" The tallest of the Mukami brothers (Yuma) growled angrily.
"Just like how Komori-chan doesn't belong to you?" I smirked as I saw some of them flinch, or felt their glares harshen.
"Tch. You're just a damned bastard who doesn't know anything!" The albino (Subaru) shouted.
"Is that so? Well, I beg to differ." I sighed and stood up from the bench.
How can Y/N put up with them? I scowled.
"After all, I know Y/N better than any of you. I know her secrets, I know how to protect her, and yet, she thinks of you all as brothers and me as her closest friend and protector. I have a better chance with her than any of you." I quickly dodged a fist that was close to hitting me.
"Leave Y/N out of this you demon!" The blond idol (Kou) shouted, one of his eyes glowing red.
"But that's what this is all about, isn't it?" I grinned.
"Poor, poor Vampires. You've all fallen in love with a mortal, and not the mortal you were supposed to. KarlHeinz must be very disappointed." I faked a sympathetic look.
"Don't bring up such a low-life scum like him!" The red head (Ayato) shouted, causing me to smirk in reply.
"I'm just stating what I see." I shrugged.
"And that would be?"
I grinned at the Vampire wearing glasses (Reiji).
"Isn't it obvious? In order to become the next Vampire King, you would have to be the Adam, which means Komori-chan, the Eve, is the person you should eventually fall for."
"You seem to know a lot about the Apple of Adam Plan." Scowled the most civilized Mukami (Ruki).
"Shouldn't I? As the American King of Werewolves, I must know what could threaten my people." I grinned. "That including the L/N family."
"Y/N isn't a Werewolf though." The purple haired Vampire (Kanato) growled, clutching onto his creepy bear.
"No. But to my people, the L/N's are a long line of gods and goddesses, close enough to our Luna goddess. Though, Vampires are just a bunch of Athiests, correct? So you probably just see Y/N as a normal blood bank." I narrowed my eyes at them. Just the thought of one of them hurting or even touching my Y/N made my blood boil.
"You're...wrong." My gaze snapped to the most quiet of the Vampires.
Azusa, I think. He was the only one I could stand, perhaps because he reminds me a bit of my brother.
Before I could respond, something felt off. Y/N wasn't back yet, and she shouldn't have taken so long to use the restroom.
"You went awfully quiet, bastard-kun." The fedora wearing red head (Laito) smirked.
"Shut up." I hissed, ignoring his narrowed expression.
I jumped ontop of the fence effortlessly, and squinted as I saw a few girls quickly get into the limo.
"Oi! What're you doing!?" The Titan (Yuma) shouted.
I turned back to them with a serious expression. "Y/N's in trouble."

____Quick Time Skip____
~Normal POV~
Y/N quietly groaned as she felt something hot against her cheek.
Feeling the same pain a second time, Y/N's (E/C) orbs snapped open.
"Did you just slap me?" She glared at the pink haired female.
The female grinned and held up two fingers. "Twice."
Y/N growled and made a move to jump the pinkette, only to find that her hands were tied behind her back.
"You didn't really think we'd wake you up before restraining you, did you?" Two ginger haired girls smirked as they popped up behind the pink haired female.
Y/N sent a sharp glare towards the two who had taken her in the first place.
"Why are you doing this? What are you going to do to me?" Y/N questioned harshly, though, under her courageous facade, she was terrified.
Please come quickly guys.
"Shouldn't you already know, L/N-chan~?" The familiar high-pitched voice of the lead fangirl rang through the basement-like room.
"If I already knew, then I wouldn't have asked." Y/N stated with a smug expression as she heard the leader scoff.
"Don't be such a smart-ass, L/N." She hissed.
"Sorry, I guess I've been spending too much time with Ayato." Y/N flinched as she was slapped once again, but this time she was met by the angry expression of the lead fangirl.
"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" Y/N smiled innocently.
"Yes, as a matter-of-fact! That's the exact reason that we have brought you here! You've been spending too much time with our boys!" Squealed the blonde.
"Your boys?" Y/N snickered, then looked at the group of girls with a sympathetic glance. "You don't know anything about them." The (H/C) bluntly stated.
"Yes we do!" The twins squealed.
"No you don't." Y/N frowned. "They're not what you think."
"Liar! You just want them for yourself!" The pink haired female growled.
Y/N's expression suddenly hardened. "I might be a poor American who grew up on a farm, and many other things, but I am not a liar." The pink haired female was suddenly on the ground with a large red mark on her face.
"And you guys suck at tying knots." Y/N stretched as she stood up, glaring at the group of fangirls.
"You bitch, you'll pay for hitting Wanda-chan!" Shouted a brunette, running at Y/N, who easily dodged the hit, and causing the girl to run into the chair that Y/N had been sitting on.
"Your fighting is as good as your kidnapping." Y/N yawned, earning a lot of the girls to become annoyed.
Y/N then cried out as she was suddenly pulled to the ground by her hair.
"Don't think of yourself so highly!" Growled the leader, kicking Y/N's side, causing her to flinch and bite her lip.
Suddenly, a lot of the girls surrounded Y/N, calling her names and kicking her.
Everyone froze, though, when they heard a loud roar.
Glancing up, Y/N saw both Vampire families.
They were glaring at the girls, in which made a pathway for a certain green eyed American to run to Y/N.
"Damn it N/N, I was so worried!" Nick pulled the (H/C) female into his arms.
Y/N frowned as she felt drops of water in her hair.
"You idiot, stop crying." She scolded, flinching as she pulled out of his grip, only to bring him into her own hug.
"The police are on their way." Reiji informed loudly.
"If I were you, I'd get running." Kou coldly stated.
The room quickly emptied out.
"Y/N, you're ok!" Kanato ran over to the (H/C) female who was being supported by Nick.
"Hai, I'm alright Kanato. Just a few bruises." Y/N smiled assuringly.
"Baka, how dare you let yourself get kidnapped like that!" Subaru growled.
"It's not like she got kidnapped on purpose!" Yuma defended.
"He wasn't talking to you Half-blood!" Ayato shouted.
Before a full out battle could happen, the brothers were surprised when they heard a loud laugh.
"Geez, you guys don't change, huh? Thanks for coming to save me, even if that meant you had to work together." Y/N smiled.

~Extended Ending~
"Didn't you say you called the police, Reiji?" Nick asked as he stared at Y/N's sleeping expression as all of the males sat in the limo.
"I said that they were on their way." Reiji simply stated as he gazed out the window.
"It defiantly got those girls to run quickly." Laito grinned.
"Did you see any of the girls involved?" Ruki questioned.
"I know most of them. They're a part of my fan club." Kou said.
"We'll be sure to have such naughty girls punished." Shuu nonchalantly said, glancing at Y/N, who was sleeping on his shoulder and was sitting between him and Nick.
Nick glanced at all of the other males, a small grin on his face.
Dear Y/N, why must you be so oblivious? Don't you know that you have so many good candidates in love with you? I'm almost willing to let one of them take you from me.

(A/N: That sucked, oh well. I'm trying to make it that Nick is actually only cruel to people who threatens him, like the brothers, but he'll do anything for Y/N (you).)