Photograph 25: Worse than Vampires

(A/N: So I think I'm just gonna write down the day's name-Monday/Tuesday/ect., instead of the numbers. Also, picture is Nigou, 'taken' by Y/N.
Warning/Spoilers: Cussing & possible Yandere with gore)

-Night School-Next Week-Monday-Lunch/Dinner-
Y/N smiled as she sat at her usual spot on the roof, munching on a (f/sandwich) as she scrolled through the recent pictures she had on her camera, most of which being the new onyx eyed kitten that was given to her a full week ago.
She ended up allowing Kou to name it, as she had found out he always wanted a pet cat, but Ruki was never fond of animals.
So, the blond idol decided on calling it Nigou, which Y/N learned meant Number Two, which the others found fit the kitten since it looked like another Ruki, though Ruki nor Y/N could see the resemblance at all.
Y/N glanced up from her camera as soon as she heard a loud bang come from the roof door.
The (H/C) female raised an eyebrow when she saw a very flustered blond appear.
"Oh, Y-Y/N-chan!" He said, as if relieved. "Did you get my note?" He asked as the door closed silently behind him.
"Note?" Y/N tilted her head in confusion.
Unknown to the pretty American, she was very popular with catching the eyes of many of the boys in the school since day 1. Poor thing doesn't know about this, though, since a certain amount of brothers steal every love letter that is left in her locker.
"Hai. It was the one with a duck sticker." The boy smiled happily.
"Gomensai, but I hadn't gotten any notes, especially none with a duck sticker." Y/N told the boy.
"Aw, that's alright. I knew you'd be up here anyways." He smiled.
Y/N raised an eyebrow and glanced over the male.
He had semi-long blonde hair and ivy green eyes.
Now that she looked at him closer, she finally recognized him.
"Oh, you're one of the kids who actually goes to class." She commented a loud, surprising the male, who had seemed to had been saying something.
The blond blushed a bit in shock, before nodding his head. "H-hai, I'm Hotaru Shin." He introduced himself to her.
"Nice to finally meet you Shin-kun." Y/N smiled, before looking a bit concerned. "But you said you sent me a note? What was on the note?" She questioned him.
Shin smiled softly and walked over to where Y/N had been sitting. The female eyed him curiously, and then looked surprised as he suddenly bowed and held up a green envelope with a golden rose seal on it.
"I've seen you around a lot Y/N-chan, and I have fallen for you pretty hard, please accept my feelings!"
Y/N blushed a bit, looking a mix between confusion and embarassement.
She had never had anyone confess to her before, unless you include the time when she was in the third grade and Nick joked that he wouldn't mind marrying her. Other than that one moment, though, no one has ever done anything relationship wise like this to her.
"G-gomensai, Shin-chan. But I'm a little too busy for a relationship at the moment. Please excuse me." Y/N quickly appologized, grabbing her stuff and leaving the roof.
The blond pouted, before grinning widely. "I don't loose so easily Y/N-chan~"

-Last Period-
"I saw Hotaru-kun go to the roof during lunch. Don't you eat up there, Y/N-chan?" Yui asked the (H/C) female.
They were in (F/Class). The teacher had left early because she was sick, so the students were left with a substitute who passed out an easy crossword, and left the class to do whatever for the remaining hour.
Before Y/N could answer, an annoying red-head cut in. "Hah? You mean that bastard who flirts with every girl?"
"No, not Laito. His name is Hotaru Shin." Y/N corrected, ignoring the surprised look from Yui and the offended look from the earlier mentioned pervert.
"How you wound me Mausu-chan." Laito dramatically placed a hand to where his heart should be, causing Y/N and his two brothers to roll their eyes.
"Anywho, Shin-kun did come up to the roof while I was there." Y/N said, packing her things into her backpack since she had finished the worksheet before any of the others.
"What did he want from you Y/N?" Kanato asked, an annoyed look on his face, though Y/N ignored it.
"Hmm...? Oh." Y/N smiled sheepishly as she sat back in her seat, lying her legs on the desk as if it was a footstool.
"He just wanted me to know that he liked me." She said, sending a quick glance to where Shin was sitting, talking with a group of his friends that decided to join the class when just about everyone else did.
"How nice for you!" Yui chirped, seeming happy that her friend might actually have a normal life, apart from the Vampire friends, as Y/N called them.
"That's not nice at all, Chinchishi." Ayato snapped.
"Hmm...? You almost sound jealous, Pure-blood~" Kou cooed.
Y/N quickly looked at her five friends, once Shin noticed she had been looking at him and he waved at her, and she was slightly surprised when she saw Kou in a head lock.
"Ayato, what'd he do this time?" She sighed.