Photograph 43: Number Seven

-L/N Farm-June-Friday-
Y/N walked inside of the house and collapsed onto the couch in the living room, a loud groan passing through her lips as she lied with her upper half hanging from the furniture and her lower half keeping her from face planting the ground.
"You seem tired, Zurui-chan." Shin snickered while him and a few of the others walked inside as well.
"Shut your face, you know exactly why I'm tired." Y/N glared at the strawberry blond.
And he certainly did.
Not wanting to help muck out the horse stalls, Shin and Kou had ended up taking the tractor for...a spin. Resulting in the flower beds being totally destroyed. This causing Y/N to yell at the two idiots, before having to unplant all the crushed plants, and put in an order to have them replaced.
Hopefully before her mother got back.
"If you're so tired, then I guess we can't go to the bonfire." Shuu lazily muttered from the other couch.
This instantly caused a surge of energy to run through Y/N's veins as she sat up with wide, almost glowing, (E/C) orbs.
"Bonfire...?" Azusa questioned.
"That's right, you guys haven't gone to the bonfire here yet." Ayato smirked, crossing his arms over his chest while Laito snickered.
"Reiji! What time is it!?" Y/N asked loudly, causing some of the Vampiric males to jump, startled.
"I believe almost five. We have thirty minutes if you expect us to be there on time." The megane answered, cleaning the lens of his glasses with the end of his black t-shirt, which Y/N had bought the first time they met.
"Great! Come on Yui-chan." Y/N grinned and pulled the confused Japanese girl into their shared bedroom, much to the others amusement and confusion.
"What's going on?" Shin asked.
They're in for a surprise. The Sakamakis thought with a smirk.

-25 Minutes-
The brothers were outside the farmhouse, waiting for the two females.
"Sorry we're late guys!" Y/N's voice caused the Vampiric males to glance at the front porch, only to gap when they saw the two.
Yui was wearing a pink tanktop, white shorts, and a pink/brown pair of flipflops. A similar pink dusted the blonde's cheeks as she was being pulled by Y/N.

Said (H/C) was wearing a tan floral pattern dress with a jean jacket, as well as a pair of brown (flats/sandals)

"If you guys keep your mouths hangin' long you'll catch flies." Y/N smirked.
"Y-you're wearing a dress." Shin stutters out, surprised.
Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? I wear a skirt everyday back in Japan." She stated.
"That's not the same thing, M Hotaru-chan!" Kou exclaimed.
"Isn't it?" Y/N blinked.
"Oi! Why're you wearing that shirt Chinchishi?" Ayato glared at Yui.
"W-why? I-is something wrong with it?" Yui stuttered.
"Oh, I see now." Y/N sighed.
She then took off her jean jacket, revealing to the males the spaghetti straps to her dress, and handed it to Yui.
"Use the collar to hide your Vampire bites." The (H/C) instructed.
Yui blushed a dark pink, realizing how showy the outfit she borrowed from Y/N actually was, and gratefully took the jacket and put it on.
"Alright! Let's get going then!" Y/N beamed.
"We'll meet you there." Reiji sighed, before the Sakamaki brothers teleported to the lake.
Y/N simply shrugged her shoulders and got into her truck, soon followed by the others.