Photograph 3: Torture?

-The Farm-Day 2-
~3rd POV~
It was almost 6:00 in the morning, the sun was barely in the sky and all the males stayed asleep, since they were so used to staying up all night and sleeping all day.

~Shu's POV~
Dream/Nightmare
I stared in shock, watching the blonde who had been living with us for almost a year stab herself right infront of us all. It was almost as if time stood still as she slowly fell to the ground, her blood all of us had craved since she walked into the house pouring out of the wound. I then locked eyes with her hypnotizing sherbert ones, and her mouth opened. "Shu." That doesn't sound like her voice... "Shu."
"SHU!" I grabbed the pillow before it could hit my face and I glared at the person who was trying to wake me.
"What?" I coldly asked, smirking when I saw the annoying female shiver.
"You've got to help make breakfast." Y/N stated, pouting cutely at me.
Wait what? Snap out of that Shu!
"So annoying." I grumbled, closing my eyes and shifting a bit, hoping she'd get the message and leave me to sleep.
Who does she think she is anyways?
"Shu Sakamaki, you get up right now or I will cut the wires of your earbuds!" I opened one of my eyes and looked at Y/N, annoyed.
She was wearing a red and black plaid shirt, worn out jeans, and her brown boots. She was also wearing a brown cowboy hat that I've seen in a few old cowboy movies.
"You wouldn't." I said in a monotone voice.
"I would and will." She suddenly held up a pair of red scissors and I huffed.
"Fine, but don't expect me to be of much help." I said, getting up lazily.
"Great! Now I just gotta get Subaru up..." I grinned a bit, almost seeing the sweatdrop mark on her forehead. "I've got an idea that might work." I said.

~Subaru's POV~
I was sleeping as well as I could on the human bed, wishing that I had my coffin. Though I knew I'd probably look suspicious to that human girl, Y/N, if I did. Not that I care what she thinks of me or anything.
My eyes suddenly snapped open as I heard what sounds like a battle cry and I grunted as I suddenly felt something jump ontop of my stomach and chest.
"Good morning sleepy head~" I glared at the person, who was an innocently smiling Y/N.
"Ugh, get off of me, you way a ton." I grumbled, trying to push her off, blushing a bit since she was straddling me.
"So mean Subaru~!" Y/N whined, much like an annoying child, before getting off of me.
"You were right Shu, maybe I should wake you up that way!" I snapped my gaze to my oldest brother, who simply smirked as he leaned against the open door.
"It wouldn't be as affective though." Shu told the human girl.
"Why did you wake me up so early?" I huffed, sitting up.
"You're helping me and Shu cook breakfast!" Y/N stated.
"What? No, forget it." I stated, slightly blushing in embarrassment and looking away.
I didn't want Y/N to know I couldn't cook...
"Aw, come on Subaru! You don't have to do much since it's just breakfast. I promise to do most of the work!" That doesn't make me feel any better.
"Tch. Can't you just get the others to help again?" I asked.
"Nope! Now come on Subaru!" She said, looking at me with big (E/C) puppy eyes.
"Fine." I huffed, getting up and watching Y/N slightly amused as she jumped and cheered happily, then pulled me and Shuu to the kitchen.

~Ayato's POV~
I woke up to some sort of screeching noise.
I groaned and hid my head under the pillow, only looking up when I heard a loud thump as the crowing continued. I hid a laugh as I smirked at Laito who had fallen on the ground.
"Where the hell is that coming from?" Laito growled, looking as pissed off and tired as I was.
"I don't know, but it's still day time so it better shut up before I put it out of its misery." I muttered tiredly, seeing the sun was still up-or just getting up.
"Come on boys~Mr. Rooster says it's time to get up and eat some breakfast~!" Y/N's cheerful voice made me and Laito smirk a bit.
"Waking up this early won't be that bad if I can have some of Bitch-chan's blood." Laito chuckled, and I nodded in agreement.