Photograph 33: New Students?!

(A/N: Please read my new story Little Dragon Warriors, which is a Yona of the Dawn/Akatsuki no Yona x Reader story. =^.^=)

-Night School-Monday-3 Days after the Blood Moon-
After the 'war' during the Blood Moon, everything seemed to have gone back to normal. Or, as normal as it can get.
Y/N moved back in with the Mukami's, much to the Sakamaki's displeasure, and went back to work that Saturday with Kou.
Though, it did seem that the Sakamaki's had become more protective over Y/N, and the Mukami's had strangely become more protective over Yui.
And as for Nick, he was still missing, causing Y/N to be very worried.
"L/N-chan!" pausing from her walk to the roof, Y/N glanced back to see a girl who had snow white hair and ruby orbs.
"Oh, Tsuki-chan, what can I do for you?" Y/N smiled kindly at the Student Council president.
"There have been two new students, and since you're the only person I feel like I can trust, do you mind showing them around?" Y/N blinked in confusion.
She had met Tsuki Haruka* on her second day of school, accidentally walking in on a Student Council meeting since she had ended up lost, and ever since then Tsuki would casually bring Y/N to the mall on Sunday's with her cousin, Shi Haruka. Though, Y/N had no clue as to why this girl trusted her, other than the fact that she was the only one who followed the rules and was unwilling to break them any time soon.
"Sure, I don't mind, who're the new students anyways?" Y/N questioned, following an even more cheerful albino female as the two walked to the front office.
"The Tsukinami's, they're both brothers and are quite odd, though I think that you'll be fine. Alright, bye bye L/N-chan!" Tsuki smiled, waving to Y/N as soon as they arrived, which was faster than Y/N realized, and then running away.
"W-wait!" Y/N shouted in surprise, before tensing up and turning to the door of the office.
"Great." She muttered under her breath, before opening the door and walking in. "Hello, I'm L/N Y/N, I was told to give a tour to the Tsukinami's?" Y/N questioned as soon as the door closed.
When Y/N took her eyes away from the ground, she was surprised to see two familiar males.
"You!?" Her and the strawberry blonde shouted in sync as they pointed at each other.
"What the hell are you doing here!?"
"I asked first!"
"Stop copying me!"
The two then glared at each other, as the white haired male looked slightly amused as he raised an eyebrow.
"Is there a problem, L/N-sama?" The office lady questioned, looking confused and startled.
"Er...N-no." Y/N said, then grabbed ahold of both of the male's jackets and smiling calmly at the woman, before pulling the two out.
"What are you both doing here?! If the others find out you're here, this building is going to explode!" Y/N stated as soon as she pulled the brothers a safe distance from any prying ears.
"You sound almost as if you're worried about us." The strawberry blonde smirked.
Y/N scoffed, but couldn't help but to silently agree. She didn't want anyone to die since life was so important in her opinion, and it did seem a bit unfair since there were ten Vampires and whatever these two were.
"I never got your names." She said instead.
"I'm Tsukinami Carla, and this is my little brother, Shin." The white haired male calmly introduced, though his sharp eyes caused Y/N to feel as if she was being gazed at by some sort of predator. "And you are?"
"L/N Y/N, you'd know that though if you were listening when I entered the office." Y/N stated, seeming just as calm.
"Oi! Don't speak like that to Nii-san you filthy human!" Shin growled as he glared at the (H/C), who gladly glared back.
"Anyways, I promised the Student Council President a tour to the new students, so just follow me, and let's hope that no one dies today." Y/N instantly changed the subject and began to walk away.
"What should we do with her, Nii-san?" Shin whispered to Carla through clenched teeth.
"Nothing. She's different and would be interesting to investigate closer, don't you think?" Carla stated. "The more we know we can slowly torture her."
Shin made a soft scoffing noise, before he glanced at the (H/C).
"You guys coming!? We don't have all day!" Y/N shouted, already at the end of the hallway.
"We're coming, insolent Zurui-chan." (Zurui: Unfair/Selfish/Coniving) Shin smirked, both walking towards her, Carla in the lead.
"Don't call me that, or else I'll call you Dasai-kun." (Dasai: Unfashionable/Lame/Not Cool) Y/N smirked at him, not seeming affected by his rude comments at all.
"Hmph, you wouldn't dare." Shin glared.
"Try me~" Y/N winked, before walking once again. "This is the entrance hallway, where everyone comes in. It's usually crowded in the mornings, but once you get into class it's not as crowded. By the way, what classes do you both have? It'd be pretty awkward if you ended up in a class with one of the others."
Interesting indeed.... The white haired male thought as he and his brother followed the rambling female.