Photograph 50: Bully

(A/N: I've had so much trouble with this chapter it's almost ridiculous. Because I had an idea, which suddenly disappeared and I've had writers block. But so many people are asking for an update, so here it is. Please enjoy and don't kill me. >.<)

There was no doubt that Shin was a bully. At least, to Y/N he was.
He'd often call her nicknames, and as he learned more about her, the more frequent and rude they became. Half the names Y/N didn't know. Especially the newest one. Amica mea.
What the hell does that even mean!? Y/N scowled as she saw Shin smirk at her confused expression and then walk away.
She assumed it wasn't Japanese, since Reiji taught her almost every word that there was. There was also the fact that more of the younger brothers didn't know the word either.
She assumed though that the word also wasn't nice, seeing as the older brothers (Carla, Ruki, Shuu, Reiji, Ayato and Laito) would glare at Shin as if he just called her a sack of potatoes.
There was also the times where he'd push her around and even trip her. Only to laugh and call her a clutz, then to call her that confusing nickname.

-July 3-Vixen Public Library-
It was the day before the Fourth of July. A holiday that Y/N knew that the Japanese males and Yui didn't celebrate.
She used the excuse of going to buy fireworks, while the others should stay behind to finish their work on the farm. A thing she hesitantly did because of the recent fights among the new Sakamaki male and the others.
In reality, she was at the library to figure out what that darn word meant.
"That's an awful lot of books you've got there. Shouldn't you be gettin' prepared for the party tomorrow instead of reading those?" Mrs. Jenkins commented as she walked up behind Y/N.
"Yeah, you're right. But there's something that's been bothering me and I want to learn about it." Stated the (H/C), not taking her eyes off of the book of Greek words.
"Well then maybe I can help. I might be old but I'm still useful." Mrs. Jenkins grinned.
Chuckling softly, Y/N closed the book and turned her attention to the older woman. "One of the guys are calling me this weird word. I know it's not Japanese, but I don't know what language it is or what it means." Y/N explained.
Mrs. Jenkins crossed her arms over her chest and puckered her lips as if she's tasted something sour. "What's the word?" She questioned.
"Ameyca mea." She heard it often enough, but couldn't pronounce it just yet.
Mrs. Jenkins expression suddenly turned into a wide grin. "Amica mea." She corrected.
"Yes, that's the word! Do you know what it means?!" Y/N excitedly questioned.
Chuckling, Mrs. Jenkins nodded. "Of course I do."

-Next Day-4th of July-

Y/N wore an American flag t-shirt, ripped jeans, and her favorite brown boots

"Are you ready yet, N/N-chan?" Yui asked, knocking on the door to Y/N's bedroom as the (H/C) slipped her cowboy hat on.
"Hai, Yui-chan!" Y/N excitedly agreed, opening the door to her bedroom as she grabbed her camera.
"You look a bit over dressed." Yuma deadpanned upon seeing Y/N's red, white, and blue shirt and accessories.
"Well I think you're a bit underdressed." She retorted, sticking her tongue out at the male who was still in the clothes he worked in.
"I think Amica mea looks great." Shin grinned, making it look as if he was joking.
"Thanks, Senex." Y/N grinned.
Ayato, Laito, and Kino stifled a laugh at Shin's shocked expression, while the other older brothers smirked.
"Alright, we'll meet you guys at the pack house." Y/N waved, beginning to walk out with Yui and Kino.
"Wait a minute!" Shin shouted, chasing after the three. "How dare you call me old!" He growled, grabbing Y/N's shoulders and forcing her to look at him.
"Well you are the one who was using a dead language to pick on me." The young American smiled innocently. "Plus, you are old." She added.
Shin let go of her and pouted slightly. "I'm not old." He sulked.
"Whatever you say, Senex." Y/N shrugged her shoulders. Patting Shin's head, it was just then that the First Blood noticed the pink tint on the female's cheeks, causing a grin to appear on his lips.
"So you figured out what the word means, Amica mea?" Shin questioned.
"Bye Shin!" Y/N scrambled away from the strawberry blond and got into her truck.
Shin laughed as he watched the truck zoom away.
"How cute, she thinks thinks this conversation is over." He smirked, a light red coating his cheeks, before he transported to the pack house.

(Amica mea: My love
Senex: Old man
A: 😭 It's been a tradition for my family to wear Red White & Blue on the 4th but I was the only one who wore it this year. How things change.)