ENDING 4/14: Laito

(Next: Ruki)

-3 days later-
Laito stood by the female's bedside, his nervousness obvious in the way that he continuously fidgeted with his hands.
It seemed like all of the Vampiric males were hesitant, as the female had not awoken to any of their attempts.
Laito was one of the few that had remained in the Pack house, the others including Yuuma, Kanato, and Subaru. Kino had disappeared the day before, possibly to confront their father of what was happening, while the Tsukinami brothers were currently in the hospital, with Carla getting weaker for some unknown reason he won't tell, but that the others had an idea of what it was.
"Laito." The hoarse voice of the female's best friend caught the usually fedora wearing male off guard, as he quickly looked at the werewolf male.
"You look rough." Laito faked a grin.
"You don't look much better." Nick responded with a forced chuckle as he walked up to the bed. "I know you miss her as much as the rest of us. If not at least as much as I do." He stated, causing Laito's joking grin to fall instantly.
"I feel like any minute she'll sit up and punch us all for just sitting around when there's work to be done." Laito stated.
Nick chuckled once more, nodding in his agreement.
The two went silent as they both looked at the unconscious female.
"Do you think it'd work if I kissed her?" Nick questioned, surprising the red haired male. "I mean, I know she said that it had to be one of you Vamps, but a kiss from her soulmate is actually all she needs, right?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of Y/N.
"It's worth a shot." Laito commented, ignoring Nick as he looked at Laito in surprise. "I just want her back." He stated in a whisper, surprising Nick even more.
The brunette male smiled sadly, nodding as he made his way to Y/N's side and leaned over.

~Bad Ending~

As soon as Nick's lips met Y/N's, what felt like a wave of sparks washed over the bedroom as the (H/C) gasped and sat up, accidentally hitting her forehead against Nick's.
"Ouch." Y/N murmured, before looking at Nick worriedly. "Are you alright?" She questioned him.
Nick, having smiled nonstop, nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her, overjoyed.
"Nicky, what's the matter?" Y/N giggled.
Nick glanced in the doorway of his room, silently watching Laito walk out of it, before he glanced back at Y/N and smiled at her lovingly. "Nothing. I'm just glad you're back." He whispered.
Y/N smiled and pressed her lips against his.

End of Bad Ending

~Good Ending~

As soon as Nick's lips met Y/N's, what felt like a wave of sparks washed over the bedroom as the (H/C) gasped and sat up, accidentally hitting her forehead against Nick's.
"Ouch." Y/N murmured, before looking at Nick worriedly. "Are you alright?" She questioned him.
Nick, having smiled nonstop, nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her, overjoyed.
"Nicky, what's the matter?" Y/N giggled.
Nick glanced between the doorway that Laito had left through, then looking back at Y/N's confused expression.

~*~
"If you guys ever want to come over, you are always welcome." Nick smiled at the Sakamaki and Mukami males.
"We'll have to take you up on that offer!" Ayato boasted, nodding his head in his agreement to the American male's words.
"When will you be coming back to Japan?" Kou asked Y/N with a pout as he held her hands.
Y/N smiled gently. "I'll be back to work in a few months. I'll return Yui as soon as we figure out how to cure Carla." She told him.
"Stay safe, small fry." Shuu murmured, ruffling Y/N's hair and causing her to scowl and smack his hand. "I think I should be telling you that, bastard." She stated, before chuckling as she hugged the eldest Sakamaki.
After the two Vampiric families gave their final goodbyes, some a bit more reluctant than others, Nick went to get some hot chocolate, while Y/N and Yui stood at the glass that separated the building from the runway.
"Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" Y/N suddenly asked the blonde.
Yui jumped at the sudden usage of her native language, before looking at Y/N in confusion. She then smiled softly and gripped the human female's hand assuringly. "What do you think, Y/N-chan?" She replied encouragingly.
"I think I have a plane to catch." Y/N said, without a second thought.
Yui smiled brightly, watching as Y/N turned and began to run in the way that the certain Sakamaki male had gone.
"Woah! Where's the fire?" Chuckled Nick as Y/N bumped into him on the way to the ticket booth.
"Nick? I-I..." Y/N stuttered, suddenly looking like she was regretting her decision. She had been told what had happened after the battle and how she had been awoken.
"You are forgetting this." Nick suddenly held up a plane ticket, smiling sadly at her.
"I'm sorry, Nick." Y/N whispered as he handed her the ticket.
"Don't be." Nick chuckled, kissing her cheek. "Now get a move on!" He encouraged with a friendly grin.
Y/N smiled and nodded, before rushing to the departure gate.