Photograph 32: Blood Moon Intruders

(A/N: I'm going to be honest with all of you, I have no freaking clue what happens after episode 12 of Diabolik Lovers: More Blood, because I can't find the manga part of it and I don't play the otome games since I haven't found one in English yet. So basically all I'm going to do for this chapter is rewrite what happened in Episode 12 and make up scenes from then. Therefore, I apologize if I get anything wrong.)

-Mukami Mansion-Next Night-
Y/N walked around the Mukami mansion, sighing and running her fingers through her (H/L) (H/C) tresses.
Since the night before, when she had finally returned to the Mukami household, she had been searching for Nick. Even though she knew that he was alright, Y/N couldn't help but to feel something bad was going on.
"Nicky?" Y/N's head quickly went in the direction of where she heard what sounded like the snap of a branch that someone had stepped on.
"I wish you wouldn't refer to me as the damned mutt." A familiar red head growled.
"Ayato?!" Y/N's (E/C) orbs widened in surprise, before she noticed the claw marks on the Vampire's chest. "What happened!?" She asked, quickly rushing to his side and helping him stand up, since it looked like he was having trouble doing so on his own.
"Tch. I'm fine. Where's Chinchashi?" He questioned, trying to push Y/N away, though she wouldn't budge so he eventually gave up.
"She's inside, come with me." Y/N stated, tugging him into the large building.
As soon as Y/N and Ayato got to the doorway of Ruki's bedroom, Y/N frowned as Ayato suddenly telaported into the room, causing her to rush in as well.
"You both have incredible luck, you just happen to come here at the right time." Ayato stated with a blank expression.
"Ayato-kun!?" Yui shouted, obviously startled with the red haired male's appearance. "How did you get those scars...?"
"Perhaps...You guys too?" Ruki questioned, also looking a bit surprised.
Y/N looked at Ayato instantly.
"Yeah." He nodded.

___Quick Time Skip___
"So you're saying that these ancestors did this?" Ruki summarized what Ayato had just told the trio.
"Yes." Ayato nodded.
"What's their objective?" Ruki questioned.
"It's you, Chinchashi." Ayato declared, staring at Yui, who looked even more surprised than before.
"Me...?" She asked in a slight whisper.
"They are after your blood." Ayato answered.
"But why?"
"How am I supposed to know!?" Ayato glared at the blonde.
"No need to shout at her, Ayato." Y/N stated, standing by Yui's side within an instant.
"If these ancestors really are after your blood, they could arrive at any time." Ruki spoke up, making the other three turn to look at him. "Even when their power is at the maximum."
"I don't want to cause any more trouble for everyone else." Yui stated, clutching her hand to her chest.
Y/N looked at Yui, just as surprised as the others.
"If it's me that they want, then I won't have anyone else get involved." Yui said.
"Screw that! What do you think you can accomplish by yourself?!"
"For once I agree with Ayato. You're just a Human girl, if you can't fight against these guys, what makes you think that you can fight someone who's obviously hurt them?" Y/N stated with a serious expression.
"Also, during the eclipse a Vampire's strength decreases. Since you're a pureblood, it'll affect you more." Ruki said.
"So what are you saying?"Ayato glared at the dark haired male.
"We will have to join forces." Ruki stated.
"It's to protect Eve from them." After Ruki spoke those words, the room went quiet as everyone stared at one another.
"Tch. Well it can't be helped." Ayato scoffed.
"Are you OK with that?" Ruki then looked at Yui as he asked the question.
"I'm asking you what you want." He added afterwards.
A determined expression crossed Yui's face, causing Y/N to look at the usually terrified female in awe.
"Hai." She nodded.

____Time Skip_____
The other Sakamaki brothers eventually showed up in the Mukami mansion and were all now standing in the newly fixed living room with the Mukami's and the two females.
"This is really awkward." Y/N muttered to Yui, who nodded in reply as the Sakamaki's were glaring at the Mukami's, especially Kanato and Azusa.
"Alright you guys, break it up! Or have you forgotten why we're here!?" Y/N shouted, jumping onto the coffee table and ignoring the glares sent towards her.
"What are you still doing here? This doesn't concern you." Kanato coldly stated, though Y/N ignored the painful feeling in her chest.
"Of course this concerns me, my friends might die." Y/N stated, clenching her hands into her fists. "And if you think that I'll allow you guys to leave just like that without a fight, then you're wrong!"
"My my Mausu-chan, I don't think you need to give us a pep-talk." Laito said, patting the female's shoulder and taking her off of the coffee table.
"You can stay, but only to hide with Yui somewhere safe until we say otherwise." Reiji determined.
"Haha, I don't think you heard me." Y/N said, narrowing her eyes. "I'm going to fight too."
"S Hotaru-chan..." Kou frowned, looking serious, unlike usual.
"I can fight! I might not have fangs or superpowers like you guys, but just give me a weapon and I'll show you!" Y/N said, almost sounding like she was pleading.
"Very well then." Ruki said.
"But Ruki-" Yuma began.
"I believe in her, don't you?" Ruki glanced at the taller male, who hesitantly nodded in reply.
"Then I want to fight too!" Yui spoke up.
"No way!" Ayato scowled.
"I promise to protect Yui while we're fighting, we'll be fine, Ore-sama." Y/N said with a fierce expression on her face.
"It's Ore-sama to yo- Did you just call me Ore-sama?" Ayato looked startled.
Y/N grinned a bit, before turning to the others. "Are there any weapons here that I can use?" she asked.
"We never really had the need for weapons." Kou frowned.
"But I have...my knives." Azusa put in.
"Good, give one of the sharpest ones to Yui-chan in case something happens and she needs to defend herself." Y/N stated.
Azusa slowly nodded, before grabbing Yui's wrist and pulling her up to his room.
"I believe that I have something." Everyone suddenly turned to the source of the voice, slightly surprised to see that it was Reiji, who had a blank expression.

-Sakamaki Mansion-Reiji's Room/Lab-
"Please hurry up Reiji, I don't know when those ancestors might show up." Y/N whined, tapping her fingers against the male's book stacked desk as she looked around the place, taking everything in the room as the dark haired male looked through the drawers in his desk.
"Hold on, I know it's in here somewhere..." Reiji mumbled, ruffling through another drawer, before pulling something out and handing it to Y/N.
"Uh, not to burst your bubble or anything, but this is a ring." Y/N stated with an emotionless gaze as she stared at the familiar image of a silver snake eating a red gem apple. (A/N: Ch.19 I think.)
"It's a special ring though."
Y/N stared at Reiji with a blank expressin. "Have the triplets finally gotten to you, Reiji?"
Reiji sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to not punch something. (A/N: I think Subaru's gotten to him too. *is put into time out by Reader-chan*) "Just trust me, won't you?"
Y/N eyed the second eldest Sakamaki, before sighing and nodded. "Fine."

-Mukami Mansion-
As soon as Y/N and Reiji reappeared, having Reiji telaport the both of them even after Y/N telling him not to many times because she knew he had to save his powers since the red moon would be full at any moment and because she hated telaporting, they were surprised to see four wolves, all glowing with an odd red aura and having golden wolf eyes, all of them attacking the Vampiric males.
"Kanato, watch out!" Y/N shouted as she saw one of the wolves sneaking up on the purple haired male.
As Kanato turned with wide violet orbs, Y/N felt something slither down her ring finger (A/N: Sort of like Izzy's bracelet in City of Bones/The Mortal Instruments.). Glancing down, she was surprised to see that the ring had suddenly changed into a a sword, the blade looking like that snake, and the handle black and golden with a single ruby.
She was startled at first, mainly because this was also the sword that she saw the female in that book holding in the picture, before she heard Kanato's cry of pain.
"It'll have to do." She stated through narrowed eyes, suddenly running in Kanato's direction and swinging her sword at the wolf, watching as it turned to ashes upon the touch of the sword's blade and then disappearing.
"Are you OK?" Y/N questioned, holding her hand out towards Kanato.
"Yeah." Kanato muttered, reluctantly grabbing Y/N hand and allowing her to help him up.
Suddenly the two turned when they heard Yui's scream, along with the others, and were surprised to see an unknown male.
He had strawberry blonde hair, with golden eyes that matched those of the wolves. He was wearing glasses, but also had an eyepatch over his left eye, and he was holding a sword against Yui's neck as he held her back.
"You filthy Vampires, thinking you're so big and tough, even though you can't protect something as impure as this delicacy, right, Nii-san?" He snickered.
Y/N tensed up as she felt a presence standing behind her.
She bit back a yelp as there was a sudden force on her chin, forcing her to look up at a different male. He had the same eye color as the first male, though he had shoulder length hair that was pure white with dark purple brown tips.
"Very right indeed, Shin. It also seems that this filth has been keeping something else from us." Y/N narrowed her eyes and punched the male, causing his face -which was half hidden by the neck of his shirt- to fully show, with a trickle of red rolling down his cheek where Y/N's snake shaped ring had pierced him.
What do you know, it is a weapon even as a ring.
"I would prefer you not to call my friends filth, thank you very much." Y/N stated as she coldly glared at the male.
"You wretched mortal, how dare you hurt Nii-san!" the other male growled, tossing Yui to the side and beginning to approach Y/N, though the white haired male had suddenly stepped in front of her.
"Shin, please try to think before you act." he said, causing the strawberry blonde to pout slightly.
"Hai, Nii-san." He agreed.
The white haired male then looked at Y/N with a sharp glance. "Kisama(You)...." he drifted off.
Y/N stiffened a bit.
The male kept his eyes on Y/N, before finally turning to the other. "Let us go, Shin."
"What about her!?" The eyepatch wearing male shouted, pointing in the direction where Azusa was helping Yui off of the ground.
"We'll be back. The moon is almost over anyways." The white haired male calmly said.
And it seemed that as fast as they appeared, the two males had also disappeared.
"Are you alright, Mausu-chan?" Laito questioned Y/N almost immediately as she let out a large sigh of relief.
"I'm fine." 

(A/N: I was actually going to have a fight scene, but I'm really lazy, so never mind. >.<)