Photograph 64: Can a Bloodsucker Love?

"You're just going to leave?!" Kou seethed, glaring at the group.
"There's nothing we can do." Rem simply replied, before grabbing onto Roselign's shoulder and leading her out of the room just as she looked ready to try speaking up for these strangers. The others followed not too far behind, except for Emilia who held a sympathetic look.
"You must understand that he means well." The dark haired female said with a bitter smile. "He seems to be an ass, but I think he's starting to warm up."
"Doesn't seem that way to us." Scoffed Kino, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Aren't you their prisoner? You should leave too." Shin bitterly stated, turning his back to look at the passed out (H/C) in concern.
"I just want to help." Emilia gritted her teeth together, before glancing at where the others had disappeared. Releasing a huge sigh, she grabbed both of Nick's hands and clutched onto them. "I'm breaking so many rules by doing this, but..." Her pinked irises glazed over Y/N's fallen form that was being surrounded by the others. "I cannot let another person be taken from their loved ones because of this war. Good luck." Kissing the Werewolf male's cheek quickly, the young time traveler rushed into the direction that the others were, impatiently, waiting for her.
"What do you think she meant by that?" Ayato asked.
"I'm not sure." Nick replied, lips pressed into a thin line.
"What did she give you?" Reiji asked, brushing his finger over one of the broken lenses of his glasses.
Nick opened his clenched hands to reveal what he had recognized was a hologram he had used to communicate with Roselign.

___Quick Time Skip___
Subaru had lied Y/N on the large bed in Nick's room, while Nick and the others waited in the Alpha's office.
Once the albino entered the room, Nick put the hologram device onto the ground, before the blue hologram was projected. The image was of Emilia.
"Y/N L/N, age eighteen, born (B/M) (B/D), two-thousand. Died October twenty-first, two-thousand and eighteen." The firm tone spoke, causing a few of the males to have their throats burn. "For Y/N's loved ones, this might seem like a hopeless cause. I assure you, though, that the holder of the Kiba Key can be revived. You might be familiar with the tale of Sleeping Beauty? I know that it sounds ludicrous, but the only way to awaken the holder of the Kiba Key is for herself and a soulmate to show an act of love and kindness in order to save her life. Y/N had already done so, by sacrificing a normal life for herself she had also given up her life to save those she loves. Now it's your turn." The room was coated in tense silence, as the recorded hologram seemed to stare into their souls. "To Y/N's soulmate. All you must do is kiss her. I must warn you, though, it must only be from her soulmate as an action of love. That can't be too hard for you Vampires, right?" A sad chuckle escaped the Time traveler's lips.
"Little sister! Your nephews are harassing your niece again!" A flamboyant shout came from the distance, causing Emilia to tense up.
"Stop calling me that, I'm not a girl, Senpai, and you're definitely not my father!" Screamed a boyish voice.
"Before I go, I must request something from you all. In return for the information I gave you, please send a letter to Kyoya Ootori. Tell him that I am safe and that I'll be-" She was cut off by a cruel voice.
"Did I just hear you mention my name? Oh, what's this?"
"Nothing!" Emilia smiled innocently, before looking back at the group. "Good luck." And the hologram zapped away.
The group stayed quiet, not looking at one another as they were stuck in their own thoughts.

A Vampire in love, huh?