Photograph 18: Fangs aren't the Only Sharp Weapons

-Night School-Lunch/Dinner-Day 12-
Y/N hummed softly as she took a few pictures of the star filled sky from the roof of the school.
It was Wednesday, and Y/N knew that at least some of the Sakamaki's were trying to capture her attention *cough* Ayato, Laito, Shuu *cough*.
Though, she could really care less, as she made sure to ignore them, or she'd be near one of the Mukami's to make sure that none of them would come near her.
The same went for Yui, though Y/N would always stand up for the blonde if one of the Sakamaki's -or even Mukami's- tried drinking from her.
Y/N sighed and glanced down at the screen of her camera, biting her lower lip in thought.
"How...much longer are you...going to ignore...them...Y/N-San?" Y/N quickly looked away from the camera and smiled softly.
"What ever do you mean, Azusa-San?" Y/N asked the beret wearing male.
Azusa frowned and walked to the edge of the roof, where Y/N had been standing.
The (H/C) female shifted a bit uncomfortably. She always felt that Azusa disliked her, since he rarely talked to her, and unlike the others, he never just suddenly appeared.
"The Sakamaki's." Azusa's stern tone surprised her. "Though I...like seeing their pain...like the others...You're being a bit...unreasonable."
Y/N clicked her tongue. "Unreasonable? They lied to me Azusa-San. They killed some of my friends." Y/N stated in a hurt tone, clenching her hands into fists, then huffing as she sat on a bench.
"Doesn't seem...too bad...they've probably...done worse." Y/N scowled.
"Are you standing up for them?" Azusa smiled slightly, causing Y/N to remember Kanato, for some odd reason.
"But you guys hate each other." Y/N stated, confused and surprised.
"They might have...said they'd beat me...if I tried getting...you to talk...to them." Y/N felt her eyebrow twitch in annoyment.
"What's with you and pain?" She asked, not knowing how anyone could like it as much as Azusa.
He's crazy. There's no other reason. Y/N thought.
"It makes...me feel...more human." Y/N blinked in surprise, then looked away in embarassement.
That's right, the Mukami's used to be Human, so they must have Human feeling even as Vampires...right? But, does that mean that the Sakamaki's have feelings too? She tapped her chin, lost in thought.
"Just...think about it...ok...?" Azusa tilted his head.
Hesitantly, Y/N nodded. "Hai, but Azusa-San, I thought you hated me." Y/N smiled sheepishly. "Why are you trying to help?" She asked, looking at his surprised expression in confusion.
"I...don't...hate you...Y/N-San." He told the (H/C) female.
"But then why do always ignore me?" Y/N tilted her head to the side, and Azusa frowned.
"I...am not...sure what...you're talking...about." He said. "You're a...nice person...from what I...know." He told her.
Y/N smiled gently and nodded. "Arigato, Azu-kun. I'll see you later, ne?" Y/N got up from the bench she was sitting on quickly and put her camera strap over her head, before leaving the roof.
Maybe it was all just a misunderstanding.

-Mukami Mansion-3 hours later-
Y/N groaned softly as she stretched her arms over her head, sighing in relief as she heard a small popping noise, and then she relaxed in her bed as she stared at the white ceiling of her bedroom.
She had run around the whole school in search for the Sakamaki brothers, in hope of talking things over with them, but even Yui had no clue about where they were.
Shrugging it off, Y/N sat up and glanced around the bedroom. "I wish I knew where they lived, though I doubt the Mukami's would even allow me to go." She sighed heavily, then grabbed her (F/C) (PJ's/Nightgown) and went to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom, only to drop what she was holding as her (E/C) orbs widened in shock and horror.
"Azu-kun!?" She quickly rushed to the dark haired male, who was passed out on the white tiled floor of her bathroom, a pool of blood surrounding him, and a sharp piece of glass -from her broken mirror she later figured- in one of his hands.
"Azu-kun, are you alright?!" Y/N frantically asked, checking for a pulse, but freaking out even more when she didn't feel one.
"I need to get Ruki-San." She tried to get up, but stopped when she felt a tight grip on her wrist.
"Azu-kun." She sighed in relief, then began to punch the poor male's chest, tears pricking at her eyes. "I thought you died, you baka! What were you trying to do?!" She shouted, as Azusa's eyes widened in surprise.
"Do...you care for me....Y/N-San?" Y/N stopped hitting his chest, and she puffed out her cheeks in a cute pout as she looked away from him, a soft pink dusting her cheeks. "What kind of question is that Azu-kun? You're my friend, of course I'd care if you died."
The (H/C) then blinked as she felt a pat on her head, and she looked at Azusa, who looked like he was trying not to laugh.
"Azu-kun, what were you doing anyways?" Y/N mumbled as she gripped his wrist and looked over the cuts, frowning as she ran her fingers softly over the older ones.
She remembered one of her friends had cut too, and she hated it terribly to think someone so precious to so many people would try doing something like her friend did.
It seemed, though, that Azusa must've noticed the sad aura surrounding Y/N and he frowned.
"I...just like...the pain. I'm...sorry if I...worried you." Y/N sadly laughed and rubbed the back of her neck.
"Well I guess I over reacted just a bit, but, Azu-chan, please don't hurt yourself like that, I...The others and I will be very worried if you ended up dying on us."
Azusa looked over Y/N, as the (H/C) female was still bent down beside his laying body, covered in his blood that surrounded them in a big puddle. Sighing, the male stared at her sparkling (E/C) eyes with his own dead onyx ones.
"No...promises...but...I'll try."
Y/N smiled softly. At least he'll try. "Anyways, let's get you fixed up, then you have to clean your mess." Y/N stated, quickly standing up, and scrunching her nose up a bit when she noticed the blood that stained her uniform.
Ruki is going to kill me.
"Alright...But...Y/N-San?"
"Yes Azu-kun?"
"Can you beat me up again?"
"BAKA! Don't you learn?!"

/Extended Ending\
"By the way Azu-kun, why didn't you have a pulse when I tried to check for it?" Y/N asked as the two sat on her bed, the newly bandaged male's head on her lap as Y/N ran her fingers through his hair and looked through her new photo album she had started when arriving in Japan, and Azusa had his eyes closed in peace.
I would almost prefer this than pain...
He hummed contently in reply to Y/N's questioned, and he opened one of his eyes. "Vampires are...dead...So we....don't have....a pulse." He told her.
"That explains why you guys have cold skin." Y/N smiled and poked his cheek, as a soft pink dusted his cheeks. "Mm..."

(A/N: I apologize if this chapter sucked. I'm not a big fan of Azusa -I can mainly see myself as a protective older sister than some sort of love interest-, so I don't exactly know too much about his masochist personality and such. Once again, sorry. =>.<=)