Woodwork Boy

I wake up to a tickle on my neck. I rub my neck and start to go back to sleep. I feel the tickle again as Maxon pulls me against him. That wasn't just a tickle, it was Maxon's lips on my neck. As soon as he stops, I turn and face him. His lips smash against mine and I close my eyes, running my hand down his torso over his gorgeous muscles.  
    He breaks the kiss and I look at him. He smiles that perfect smile at me. I smile and lay my head on his chest.
   "Good morning beautiful," he says into my hair.
   "Morning handsome," I reply.
   I kiss his cheek then sit up and stretch. He grabs me and pulls me back down against him.
   "Where do you think you're going?" He asks. It was more of a statement than a question.
   "You're birthdays tomorrow. I have lots to do and so do you mister."
   He groans then kisses my neck.
   "Well someone's in a mood," I say grinning.
   "We had an eventful night," he reminds me.
   "I know."
   "Let's keep it going."
   "No. I have to work on planning for your party tomorrow and you have to pick your guests. They'll stay for three days ok? So pick like three people," I instruct.
   "Anything for you my dear."
   I roll my eyes and get up.
   I go to the princess suite through the door that connects our rooms. We always sleep in his room.
   I get my shower then Lucy helps me get ready for my day. I put on a light blue sleeveless day dress and black flats. Lucy's doing my hair now. Marlee still hasn't shown up yet, but she's always either on time or early.
   Marlee and Lucy are my two maids and best friends.
   Marlee's married to Carter. He treats her very well, I made sure of that. She's been acting kinda weird lately and I'm worried.
   Lucy and Aspen have been engaged for a month. Lucy's so sweet and seems very happy with Aspen.
   Aspen's our top guard now. He's very good at his job and his leg has healed well. Maxon and him aren't on the best terms still but it's definitely gotten better. They don't avoid each other anymore.
   "Do you know where Marlee is?" I ask Lucy as she puts the curler down.
   "She had something to do with Carter this morning," Lucy explains.
   "Oh alright."
   She finishes getting me ready in silence. Once she's done I turn and face her.
   "Is there something bothering you?" I ask her.
   "Um, no," she replies kinda nervous.
   "You're hiding something."
   "Of course not miss."
   Marlee knocks then comes in. I jump up and hug her. She laughs and hugs me back.
   "Someone's excited," she says.
   "Are you ok? Where were you?"
   She just grins.
   "Tell me!"
   "I'm fine. I had a doctor's appointment," she says calmly.
   "Why, are you sick?"
   I notice she's not wearing her normal maids dress. This one's longer and not as tight. Oh she really must be sick.
   Lucy leaves while smiling.
   "No America. I promise I'm fine. I just had to make sure my baby is doing ok," she says. The smile on her face grows.
   Baby? Baby!
   "Wait. You're pregnant?" I ask shocked.
   She nods. We hug.
   "I'm four months."
   "Already? Wow. You look so thin."
   She puts her hand under her small bump for me to see.
   "Awww. Do you know the gender?"
   "We found out it's a boy today."
   "How exciting!"
   "Now it's your turn to get pregnant."
   She laughs at my blush.
   We walk out and head to the women's room, talking about babies.