My Royal Pain in the Butt

MAXON and I have been married for three months now. It's astonishing how happy I am being married to Maxon. He's the most amazing husband in the world. I love him with all my heart, and I always will.
I have to admit, I wish we had more alone time. We go on dates every now and then, but even then we aren't completely alone. It seems like everywhere we go, there's always a guard. The only time we're ever truly alone is in our room. Even when we're there we don't get much alone time though. We both have lots to do with New Asia and trying to eliminate the caste system. It's stressful. Very stressful. It's much harder on Maxon, since he doesn't have the guidance of his parents. He thought they'd be there to help him for much longer then they were. But we make it work, and it's worth it.
The one thing I love most about my day is right before Maxon and I go to sleep. We lay together and talk about our day, how we're feeling. We don't keep anything from each other. It's so nice being able to just talk to someone and let it all out. I know he feels that way too. I also love the small touches and kisses shared between us as we talk, sometimes they aren't small though. That's what we're doing now.
We're holding hands. He's rubbing his thumb in a circle pattern on the back of mine.
"I think we should have some guests over in a few days to celebrate your birthday, maybe stay a few days," I say to him with my head on his shoulder
"Like who?" he asks.
"That, my royal husbandness, is up to you," I say with a grin.
"How sweet, my dear."
My grin fades as his appears. I give him a warning look and he laughs. Geez, I gotta work on that.
I huff and take my hand out of his.
"Hey now, don't be that way," he says.
"I'm not your dear you royal pain in the butt."
He fake gasps and acts offended.
"How mean," he says then pouts.
"Oh, could you ever forgive me love?" I over exaggerate.
He smirks. Uh oh.
"Under one condition," he says while sitting up.
I look at him confused. He gets on top of me and kisses me. I feel my face heat up as I kiss him back. Our kiss is hard and passionate. We only break away to breathe.
After a few minutes of our make out session, he moves down to my neck. He leaves a trail of kisses up to my ear.
"I love you," he whispers with his lips barely brushing against my ear.
"I love you too."
Soon enough, our love becomes more then kisses.