Chapter 46- Sacrafice

ELDON'S P.O.V

I see Riley and James sitting down at a table together so I walk over to sit with them. They were in mid conversation until I walked in and James went all weird than bolted.  "What? Do I smell?" I ask sniffing me up. I wanted to make sure I didn't scare James away with my smelly body but nope it wasn't me who smelt, no one did so I didn't understand why he rushed away so fast. "Eldon don't worry about it. James just wanted to tell me something, so what's up?"

As soon as Riley mentioned James wanting to tell her something I knew what he wanted to say. "Noting, I actually have to go" I, than also ran away from Riley leaving her alone at the table, kind of clueless.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the room and James wasn't there, he wasn't in the lounge nor the dance studio so the only place he would be is the music room with the band. I went to look for him after Riley told me that he wanted to tell her something and that something is he wanted to tell her he liked her. I needed to clear up some things with him before he does. I walk into the music room and James was banging on his drums alone. The band wasn't anywhere in sight. "James!" I tried to yell over him. He just kept getting Louder, Clearly he knew I was in the room but didn't want to respond. "James!" I yell again as he becomes more angry. "JAMES!"

"What man? I heard you the first time!" He shouted back. "Then why didn't you answer?" I responded kind of annoyed. "I was busy. Can I help you?" He asked putting his Drumsticks on the floor. "I just want to know when and why your going to tell Riley you like her?"

"What?" He looked at me with a confused face.

"I asked when-"

"Yeah I know! I'm not telling Riley anything" He interrupts me. "James I don't want to fight over this! We already discussed this a couple days ago. We both like Riley, we both want to tell her but we both won't because if one of us do the other will be miserable" he explains. "Yeah but when did I ever say I was going to tell her that I liked her? I told you I was fine wi-"

"James you aren't fine! Stop pretending you are. look at us, we are fighting over a girl, just like I thought we would do" eldon speaks up grabbing a chair that was sitting on the side of the room. He sat down taking a breath as I just wait to see what else he had to say. "This is why i didn't want to tell you I liked her in the first place. This is why I didn't want either one of us to date her"

"Fine you want the truth eldon? Will that make you feel better? Yes I like Riley, yes I was going to tell her I liked her! And yes I didn't want you to date her and I was just pretending to be happy for you because I didn't want to hurt you. All for you eldon!" I finally burst out in anger. "Than neither one should be with her! I asked you so many times James, so many times" he says back, in a annoyed tone. "We both are trying to do things for one another and be happy for each other but it's not working. If we try to ignore the fact that we both like her and neither one of us try to be with, like I suggested before than we won't have this problem. James I don't want you to suffer and I know you don't want me to either" eldon comments. "But if neither one of us go with her we will both end up feeling miserable. Let's face the facts, We are both going to fight over this until one of us eventually finds someone else" I admit.

"Rock, paper, scissors" eldon speaks up as he gets prepared to play the game. "What?" I laugh a little, feeling confused a bit. "Let's settle this once and for all! I'm done with the back and forth shit going on. None of are plans seem to work, I'm tried of fighting with my best friend. Please James"

"You think a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors will settle this?" I laugh again still questioning eldon's discussion. "I'm serious James. I can't to this anymore it's killing me. Who ever wins will declare their true feelings for Riley and the other one will have to suck it up and move on". He was so so stupid "fine Eldon, let's do this" I agreed anyways though because I was done too. "Rock paper scissors!" We both say at the same time as I land on rock and he lands on paper. "Best two out of three?" He asks and I nod going into our next round.

I land on rock again and so does he. Next round was scissors for me and rock for him. "Okay last round" i was nervous but at the same time I was prepared. so far I have won one and so has he, it was a tie but who ever won this round got to tell Riley. "Rock, paper, scissors"

As soon as I put out rock and Eldon had paper I knew it was all done for me. Me and Riley would never be together.