Chapter 38 -bye bye love

ELDON P.O.V

I walk out of Ms.Kate's office and everyone is staring at me. I know what I have to do and I'm going to do it now in the open before it's too late. "Guys I'm sorry for everything I've done. Can we just be friends and a team again?" I apologize to my team because without them we wouldn't be going to international's. They mean a lot to me and we have all worked together to get to where we are now. "Eldon of course! We're all sorry too we didn't know the full story but now we understand what went down" Michelle comments. "Thanks guys now are we ready to get these routines down?" I head over to the dance floor and I'm gushing by now everyone is all warmed up.

"Hey Riley are you okay? I'm sorry for what I put you through, friends?" I whisper to Riley before getting in our first position of one of are dances. "Don't be sorry Eldon. Blame my ears for listening in on your guys convo. I was just really nervous for you and Emily. I didn't want you two to leave" Riley explains. Riley was understanding and generous. She knew about me and Emily the whole time yet she didn't speak a word to Ms.Kate. In the end though she still had to be involved and I felt bad.

Before I could respond to Riley she was already going through the moves with the group. I was Proud of her, she got through the whole semi final's routine all by herself yesterday. I go through a couple of ideas with the group that I thought about yesterday while at the mall. Everyone liked them but as I was showing them some new moves I see Emily sitting down on the bench. She is going to ruin are chances of even going if she keeps up this attitude. "Emily! Care to join us?" I yell over to her and all she does is shrugs her shoulders than slowly makes her way over to us.

We go through all the steps including the new ones and the whole time she's marking it. What's her problem? "Emily can you please cooperate" I ask politely but almost close to loosing my temper. "Nah" she responds not even caring about getting this done. "Okay everyone take 5" Riley calls and I make my way over to Emily pulling her aside.

"Okay Emily stop this! The stupid mall situation is over it's time to move on and be apart of this team. If you don't start showing some commitment Ms.Kate will kick you out! Is that what you want?" I bluntly state. "Eldon you don't get it do you" she laughs shaking her head than going on. "I want to be apart of this team as much as you do but how can I be apart of a team that hates me?" She explains. "Emily they don't hate you! Trust me I thought they would hate me after all that went down but I was wrong. This team is understand and forgiving"

"Eldon you hold the title for best dancer at the studio. This team needs you to get to international's but after that they won't need you, they forgave you because they had no choice. Why are you so blind?" Emily admits but I wasn't convinced. The team wouldn't just use me to get to international's. "Emily stop thinking this way! Whatever. They still need you either way so stop being dramatic, get out there, do the dance full out and work really hard" I state. "Fine!" She pouts than makes her way back to the group forcing a smile on her face and getting pumped to do the dance.

---------------------------------------------------

It's been a long day and a lot has happened. I just got to my dorm and it's about 1:30 in the morning. I decided to do my overtime tonight which probably wasn't such a good idea because now I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow and probably fall asleep in all my classes. I walk through the door and everyone is still up watching my TV. "Um guys why aren't you sleeping? It's too late to still be up" i rub my eyes, flopping my bad down and going over to the kitchen to get myself a drink. "Correction, it's too early to be up because it's technically the next day" West states. "Okay West" I giggle coming to sit down with them. "What are you watching?" I look over at the TV and some soap opera show is on. "Nothing!" West grabs the remotes and shuts it off acting all suspicious. "Eldon listen we actually stayed up so that we could talk to you. First of Eldon I'm sorry for putting you through all that stress. I know you've kept my secrets and didn't tell anyone when I did dangerous and stupid things. I was just looking out for you and I hope you can understand that" James apologizes. "Bro I get it. I think I was more scared of getting kicked out than anything" I reply back.

Me and the boys were back on good terms and that's all that mattered. I hate arguing or being awkward around people I enjoy but by the looks on their faces that wasn't the only thing they wanted to talk to me about. "Also one one more thing, now don't get mad at us but We think that you should dumb Emily. It's for the best of the team and yourself" Hunter admits. "Emily is a good person at times but the more you hang out with her the more you become a different person. We're gonna loose you if you keep dating her. That's just our opinion though so if you want to still date her go ahead we just thought we should give you some man to man advise" West adds in patting my shoulder.

The boys were right. I wasn't the right guy for Emily and she wasn't the right girl for me. I needed to move on. I had a person in mind that I've been falling for but was it too risky? "I totally get it! She's just holding me back and changing me. Don't worry I'm not mad I'm actually happy you guys suggested that. I just have no idea how I'm going to tell her" I explain.

This is going to be hard but it's worth it. Goodbye Emily.