Chapter 53- Play time is over

RILEY'S P.O.V

"Where did you go now" I whisper to myself, shaking my head. I literally went to pick up my bag so that we could dip but James had to suddenly disappear. He's been gone for over 10 minutes now and I'm starting to get worried. I've looked everywhere, come on James. He's always been so curious about things but this wasn't the time to be playing games. I wanted to go to Toronto already! I didn't want to be wondering around a old, creepy, broken down amusement park. "BOO!" All of a sudden I hear someone Jump out and shout from behind me as I scream and turn around to see James. "James! You know I hate jump scares" I playfully hit his arm as I take in a breath. "Don't do that!"

"Were you scared?" He giggles as I cross my arms and glare at him. "Yes!" He comes over and tries to give me a hug but I wasn't in the mood. I can't stay mad at James though so I cave in and give him one anyways. "Sorry babe, just trying to have some fun. I actually have something to show you" he grabs my hand and leads me into this haunted house, mirror room, where he came out from. It's was really dark and creepy, some of the mirrors were cracked and there was spider webs everywhere! You could tell that no one had been here for awhile. "You must of been pretty brave to come in here all alone" I comment to James. I shine my flashlight to one of the mirrors and I see my reflection I looked really tall in one of the mirrors. "Wow look at you, finally tall for once" James laughs "oh shut up" I smirk at him. James knows how self conscious I am about my height, I was pretty short and I hated it! But I knew he was just teasing me. We keep walking through the haunted house and it kept getting creepier and colder. Looking at all he illusion mirrors brought back good memories though. When me and em were younger we use to go to amusement parks all the time! I was always so scared to go on the rides but Emily always forced me to go on them with her. "Okay So why did we come in here?" I question James as we both stop at the end of the haunted house. "Just for the fun of it and because of this..." I see James push a little stone in the wall and the stone opens up a door way to this space where James had candles and the picnic all set up. "Awe babe! This is so romantic and kind of strange... wait how did you find this place? And where did You get the candles?" I sit down kind of puzzled. "Don't even worry about it" he smirks sitting close next to me. The picnic idea was very sweet and even though I pictured it in the hotel room with James, I found that this was way more sentimental. Any guy can take any girl to dinner or to a hotel room to fuck her but this was special. I mean, How many times have you heard of a guy taking a girl to a broken down amusement, in a haunted house that has a secret room, to have a picnic date? Exactly.

The picnic James packed was also amazing! We had cold cut subs for our main, some fruit kabobs, veggies, lemonade, and these chocolate lava brownies for dessert. "You like it?" James manages to get out a few words as he stuffs his face. He was so cute. "I love it! Thank you" I lean into James after we both finish our meal and I give him a passionate kiss on the lips. The kiss got a little heated pretty quickly but I felt too awkward to go any further with James, especially in the circumstance we were in. "Babe why stop now?" I pull away and James gives me a confused look, trying to pull me in closer but i wasn't ready for James and I to do it here. I wasn't even ready to do it with James at all! I'm still a virgin. "You trust me don't you?" He questions. "Of course I do! But really, here?" I raise an eyebrow, giving James a hint. "Well are we ready to call Amanda and get going than? Because I can't wait any longer! Riley do you know how long I've been wanting to get in your pants?!" He bluntly states. My cheeks turn read and I put my head down in embarrassment, this convo went from a 10 to 100 real quick! "Really?" I sheepishly asks raising my eyes up to look at James.
"You're hot Riley! Any and every guy wants you, I can see it in their eyes. I'm different though and I know you're gonna hear that a thousand times but I mean it! I'm into that, don't get me wrong but I want more in a relationship. It shouldn't be based all around sex, I want to get to know that person before I sleep with them. Plus I respect you and I don't want to do it until you're comfortable with doing it. It would be the perfect way to end this perfect date though" James speaks up. "Well thank you for complementing my body and for not forcing me to do it before I'm ready. I trust you again James and I know our won't hurt me". I feel safe with James again and I never thought I would but he makes me feel like a million dollars and he respects my body and decisions. I'm still not brave enough to loose my virginity but I definitely know I want to lose it to James. "Let's just phone up Amanda and call it a night. It's been a wild ride today and I've had so much fun!" James suggests. "Sounds good to me. I had fun too and I'm sorry we didn't get to do want we planned" I knew James wants to take me to "heaven" but I was scared to give up my body. There is always that fear that you'll regret having it with someone. "Babe don't be! like I said our relationship isn't all about that, I like these romantic gestures" he smiles hugging me and starting to pack up the picnic. "Me too" I smile back as I phone up Amanda.

Amanda came to pick me and James up about two hours ago, there was a lot of explaining to do but I'm glad she helped me out. Plus my car also got some gas in it and nothing bad happened to my little bug! Now I'm just getting ready for bed and thinking about the amazing date James put together for us. He really does mean well and i'm happy we can put our past behind us and move forward to create a better relationship.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

RILEY'S P.O.V

Yeah, that date really was magical I think to myself, letting out a little smirk.