Chapter 12- me or her

JAMES P.O.V

"So who's the cutest in the studio?" West smirks as all the boys are gathered around. "Hmm, maybe Michelle" he smirks and than nudges me. Yes Michelle was hot, so was Amanda and all the other girls in the studio but I had my eye on Someone else. Someone who I've liked for awhile now but I can't tell the bros who so I just nod in agreement. "Eldon, you?" Hunter looks at the blonde boy who was staring off into space. "Oh me?" He draws his attention to Hunter. "Um let me see here" he Thinks for a moment. "Maybe Riley?" He blushes. "RILEY!" All of us shout in shock, including me. "Yeah...?"

"Well she is kind of pretty, okay who are we kidding, the new girl is hot! But she seems shy plus you have a girlfriend Eldon!" West explains. "Yeah" I agree.

Riley, really? I would of never guest. Out of all the girls he picked her, I mean she's kind of cute...

"Ok, okay my turn. Don't hate me dude but I chose Emily" Hunter looks At Eldon for a moment, biting his lip before clenching up.  He was clearly scared to see what Eldon would do to him. But Eldon did nothing he just replied with "it's all cool dude". "Yeah it should be! Because you didn't even say your own girlfriend was the hottest Eldon. You said Riley!" I say in defensiveness "your Brudel man" I shake my head and laugh a little. "West your turn?" I look up at him "probs Riley as well" he says in a calm voice.

Why does everyone like her! I mean yes she's cute, funny, pretty, a little shy somethings but she's been coming out of her shell lately.

Ugh! I have no idea why I can't get her off my mind and why I'm getting so jealous of the boys Talking about how pretty she is.

The truth is i've known her since we were kids, that's why when everyone was shocked that Emily and Riley were sisters I wasn't because I already knew that. out of everyone here, besides Emily I think I know her the best.

I even have two girlfriends, two! Not one but two lovely and pretty women in my life so why can't I just shake her off my mind? "Doors for you James!" I zoned out for a moment not realizing that there was a knock on our door. I turn to see who it is and I see a very pissed Amanda and a mad Michelle.

"Shit!" I whisper-yell under my breath. This is not good, I bet you anything they know. Riley was standing there too, just in the back acting all quite and shy like she usually is. That's what I like about her....

Wait what!?

"James! Tell Amanda that you're my boyfriend! Because this bitch over her can't get that through her thick skull" she glares at Amanda then looks back at me still having the same pissed emotion she had before. Amanda took offensive to Michelle calling her a bitch so she spoke up. "James, baby. Michelle is a clueless idiot. She clearly doesn't know what's going on. I mean look at her why would you date" she pauses checking out Michelle from head to toe until finishing her sentence "that".

"You're such a brat!" Michelle calls Amanda out.

"Your a slut!"

"Really? Because by the looks of your crop top and little ripped booty shorts, you've clearing been sleeping around. Normal people where normal clothes not clothes that attract other men!  Especially when you have a 'boyfriend' which he isn't because he doesn't like girls like that" Michelle Rudely comments.

Which is not true! I don't mind girls with a little bit of skin...

"It's hot out! What am I suppose to wear a fricken Baggy ass sweater and hot yoga pants?" Amanda replies.

"Okay, okay stop! What is going on?" Eldon raises his voice and the two females stop their cat fight. "Eldon this is non of your business" Michelle snaps. "No he's right, what is going on? Is James dating both of you at the same time?" Riley steps in which is odd for her.
I feel bad now, their both amazing and I don't want to have to choose between the two. Than again I can't have both.