Chapter 9- you're a bad boy

JAME'S P.O.V

"Hey sweetie" my beautiful girlfriend, Michelle walks into the lounge area holding some juice's for me and her. The lounge is where everyone chills basically. "come sit" I pull her onto my lap as I chat with my homies from lost and found.

Lost and found is the music school that's right beside the next step, that's ones of the reasons why the school may also look big. It's because we share it with another campus. I'm also part of one of their programs so instead of my "free period" Block I have band practice. I play drums and than my friends luke, (who's on guitar and lead vocals), Theo (who plays base and also sings) and than John (who plays guitar, piano and sings) all are part of this band with me. It's pretty hype!

"What are you guys talking about?" Michelle smiles at John and I pull her closer to me to show the guys that she's all mine. I like to make my mark on her, if you know what I mean. "Just how beautiful you are" I smirk kissing her neck.

"James!" She moans a little while I suck and bit on her neck leaving my mark as I planned. Now I've shown everyone she's mine. "Wow bro, get a room" Luke says standing up to get his guitar. "We should go than" I wink at Michelle but than I realize I've got band practice. "Dude remember? Band practice... Ring a bell?" John reminds me and I pull Michelle off my lap as we are now holding hands. "Right"

"But I have my free period, so we could do something more productive than you going to band practice James" she whispers in my ear, pulling away and biting her lip.

I see Riley walk into the lounge and for some reason I immediately freeze up and pull my hand away from Michelle. I don't know why I do it I just do. "As fun as that sounds you know band practice is important, got to prepare for upcoming gigs" I giggle slowing backing in the direction Riley's in. "Oh ok." She sighs.

Usually I'd Be happy to make out with her in the costume closet (yes we still have that place, but it's much bigger now and no one uses it for getting costumes...) But right now I just really needed to sort things out with Riley.

We haven't talked in ages and I wanted to catch up with her. "I'll see you later?" Michelle questions, giving a little pout. I try to stay focused on her but I keep getting distracted by Riley. "Yes babe. Don't even worry about it" I kiss the top of her forehead quickly before Riley see's us.

Soon enough Michelle is out of my sight and Riley's in mine. "Ah James the music room is this way?" Luke points in the opposite direction I was starting to walk in. "Oh yeah, I'll meet you guys in 5" I smile getting closer to Riley.

"Hi can I get a raspberry lemonade" I'm standing behind Riley in the line while she orders her drink. This is my chance to sneak in "oh and I'll just a regular lemonade" I sneak beside Riley as She turns to see me. she looked kind of disappointed. "Ok that will be $5.60" the cashier says as I pull out a $10 bill. "I'll pay" smiling at Riley but she just rolls her eyes. "James what are you doing?!" She whisper-yells at me. "I'm paying for our drinks?" I say in a cheeky yet confused way. She just saw me pay for them so I don't understand why that question was asked?

"Ok that's nice of you but I can buy my own drink, thank you very much" She states, clearly annoyed by me. What did I do that was so bad? I just bought her a drink she should be thanking me.

Not being all pissy at me!

I grab our lemonades and hand the raspberry one to Riley. "I know. Come, let's sit and catch up" I'm about to walk towards some chairs when Riley stops me. "Oh James as much As that DOESN'T sound fun, I'll pass" she fakes a smile than glares at me. What was her problem with me?

"What's your issue? I know we've had a rough past but why can't we just talk it out, move on and make out" her eyes widen at the last two words I said. "I mean make up" I scratch my head in embarrassment but than glance my eyes up to her's "I mean if you want to" I smirk but she doesn't accept my charming-ness. "James it's not that i hate yo-" "than what Riley, Tell me? Because I'm lost" I interrupt her as I throw my arms up in the air, just giving up. I have no idea why we can't move on, it's like she wants us to be enemies or something. "Can we just sit and talk for a bit? Sort things out? I would really like that Riley" for a Moment I was being serious and really did want to know what was up with
her lately. We haven't talked since our previous issue but that doesn't mean we should give up. "James I don't have time to talk to you right now, nor do I want to! We both know how it got so complicated. You know what type of guy you are?" Before I can say anything she answers her own question.

"Your a player James. A guy who thinks he smooth and cool, who can get all the ladies. A bad boy with a rebel attitude who can have a soft and sweet side somethings. James your just like every other guy I know, so answer me this, what makes you think you are so different from any one else?" Harsh much!

Ouch Riley that actually kind of hurt. "Ah, my dimples?" I answer trying to be funny but to her it doesn't come across as that. "James save it. You have a girlfriend, a wonderful family, friends, money, your popular and nothing in your life could ever go wrong for you mr.James because your 'perfect' so why care about me?" Her sentence sinks in and once again before I can say anything she just walks away. Not looking back at me or saying goodbye, nothing!

I sit at an empty table contemplating if I want to go to practice or not until I see Amanda.

"Wait! What?! Amanda!?"

I couldn't believe she was her! Like what?, How the fuc- "James!" She see's me and starts racing towards me almost jumping into my arms. "Oh shit" I mumble under my breath before she can reach me.